Do We Imagine that Liberals Will Learn Anything? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #1

Do We Imagine that Liberals Will Learn Anything?

Even when it happens to them??

Demonstrators take over Dem candidate forum - CNNPolitics.com

I wonder what the President will have to say about this?

Probably nothing . . .

Remove Ads
Old 07-19-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
Banned

Divide and conquer. The next party always has the solution, so rant away; win, defend, lose, blame, repeat. Seems that nothing ever changes, hmmm. Maybe there's something else going on?
Insta-Gator likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:05 PM   #3

Maybe there's something else going on?
Could be!!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2015, 02:48 PM   #4

Die-hard liberals/conservatives will never, I repeat, NEVER acknowledge errors in their philosophy. When things go wrong it is labeled an anomaly, not a flaw. Propagandists in the media make a very good living ranting about the other side. These rantings are not accepted as informative input, but rather radical blathering of the "X"-wing extremist. So, no one learns anything and nothing changes.

It's all a big F*ing joke, if you ask me. Ever feel like you're being played? You are, and they are laughing all the way to the bank.
Marshall, Richard, OLE442 and 1 others like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 03:31 PM   #5

At the end of the day I don't have a horse in this race. I'm retired, my tax load has lessened to a trickle, I have no children to be responsible to or for, and history shows that most candidates favor older citizens because--duh--they are the demographic that shows up to vote.

Sounds callous, doesn't it? Well, since I worked and paid taxes I saw three generations abuse welfare. I saw 58,000 young boys die in a foreign war--and four of them were about the 15 males in high school homeroom.

I have been vilified for supporting the Constitution, called a bigot because I disagree, and a homophobe because I'm a Christian.

Now the "hand out generation" wants me to get all excited about their latest rants and whines. Sorry, guys, you've been to the well once too many times. I'm too jaded to deal with your ever widening pain, your false sense of entitlement, your lawlessness and your inability to hold a job unless it involves a paper hat.

And even if I had anything of substance to impart to you, you'd probably be too fucking stupid to look up from your cell phone and accept it.

Here's my attitude set to music...

moving pictures what about me - Bing
patton53 likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:34 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Die-hard liberals/conservatives will never, I repeat, NEVER acknowledge errors in their philosophy. When things go wrong it is labeled an anomaly, not a flaw. Propagandists in the media make a very good living ranting about the other side. These rantings are not accepted as informative input, but rather radical blathering of the "X"-wing extremist. So, no one learns anything and nothing changes.

It's all a big F*ing joke, if you ask me. Ever feel like you're being played? You are, and they are laughing all the way to the bank.
You are spot-on with your observations, but you've gotta appreciate the irony of a bunch of black radicals disrupting a town hall meeting of liberal Democrats.

Insta-Gator likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:39 PM   #7

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
At the end of the day I don't have a horse in this race. I'm retired, my tax load has lessened to a trickle, I have no children to be responsible to or for, and history shows that most candidates favor older citizens because--duh--they are the demographic that shows up to vote.

Sounds callous, doesn't it? Well, since I worked and paid taxes I saw three generations abuse welfare. I saw 58,000 young boys die in a foreign war--and four of them were about the 15 males in high school homeroom.

I have been vilified for supporting the Constitution, called a bigot because I disagree, and a homophobe because I'm a Christian.

Now the "hand out generation" wants me to get all excited about their latest rants and whines. Sorry, guys, you've been to the well once too many times. I'm too jaded to deal with your ever widening pain, your false sense of entitlement, your lawlessness and your inability to hold a job unless it involves a paper hat.

And even if I had anything of substance to impart to you, you'd probably be too fucking stupid to look up from your cell phone and accept it.

Here's my attitude set to music...

moving pictures what about me - Bing

Well, Chico, maybe you do have a horse in the race. We all do. One of the politicians in that room could very well be the next President of the United States.

Old 07-19-2015, 05:40 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
You are spot-on with your observations, but you've gotta appreciate the irony of a bunch of black radicals disrupting a town hall meeting of liberal Democrats.
Oh, yes, I do. The problem has become systemic, you are not allowed to tell anyone to shut the hell up, get the hell out, or knock them down when they become obnoxious. That would not be PC. Oh, how I long for the days when people would not do certain things for fear of receiving a good ass whooping.

Don't misunderstand. I am all for the 1st amendment, but do it in your space, on your time. When you encroach on my space and my time, that's when the ass whooping becomes a possibility.
Marshall likes this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:47 PM   #9

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Well, Chico, maybe you do have a horse in the race. We all do. One of the politicians in that room could very well be the next President of the United States.
In my lifetime each president has been worse than the one before him. Obama attempted a lot, did very little. Based on the digression, the next president will do next to nothing, at all. I'm 65 now, and end of that idiot's two terms--if he's lucky enough to fool the voters twice--I'll be 76 and imprisoned in one of those Medicare death camps.

We will then share a common bond. The president will want to be rid of me, and I'll wholeheartedly agree. I find it criminal that the USA has sunk so low, and I don't want to see it turn into more of a third world country.

Besides, free speech will be a capital crime by then. With the appeals process, I'll be 86 before I get the chair...
Old 07-19-2015, 05:51 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Oh, yes, I do. The problem has become systemic, you are not allowed to tell anyone to shut the hell up, get the hell out, or knock them down when they become obnoxious. That would not be PC. Oh, how I long for the days when people would not do certain things for fear of receiving a good ass whooping.

Don't misunderstand. I am all for the 1st amendment, but do it in your space, on your time. When you encroach on my space and my time, that's when the ass whooping becomes a possibility.

Oh, I agree 100%.

Tell me this: What do you believe would have happened if the town hall meeting that was disrupted had been with Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and Chris Christie, rather than liberal Democrats?