Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard
  • 1 Post By montanaResident

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2015, 10:34 PM   #1

Surprise!

Federal agents to embed with Baltimore police dept. - CNN.com

And the people of Baltimore and their mayor are surprised . . . why??

There goes some more of our tax dollars . . .

OLE442 likes this.
Remove Ads
Old 08-04-2015, 04:06 AM   #2

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:19 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to loadedround
The Feds are making a big mistake in sending in more manpower. Just nuke that forsaken city and let God sort it out.
loadedround is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
Banned

Can it really make a difference? I'm doubtful. Living in a large city with large divergent cultures, living side by side, is a lot like living in Tribal Afghanistan. Everybody is in survival mode while feeling the victim and it's to easy to just blame it on everybody else. Maybe the USA needs to go in there and liberate them. Got Oil? No, then figure it out yourselves...
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:31 AM   #5

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
Can it really make a difference? I'm doubtful. Living in a large city with large divergent cultures, living side by side, is a lot like living in Tribal Afghanistan. Everybody is in survival mode while feeling the victim and it's to easy to just blame it on everybody else. Maybe the USA needs to go in there and liberate them. Got Oil? No, then figure it out yourselves...
The problem is simple: Everybody is acting and opining under the misguided assumption that the police are out-of-control racist murderers with evil in their hearts, and guns on their hips. It is what Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Ben Crump and many others want the American people to believe, and it is working. The fact that the Attorney General of the United States, the President of the United States, almost all of the TV news media, and many other prominent Americans actually believe this crap is proof, IMO.

I heard it from a former FBI agent on CNN a couple of days ago. He pointed out that community policing was NOT the answer. He was very clear that the only solution to the problem of police shooting and killing black folks was for the police to begin making it crystal clear that they expect 100% compliance with their orders. Period! Only when criminals begin to realize this will the violence abate.

It sounds to me like a pretty good plan. Too bad the media and the politicians will never let it come to fruition . . .

Old 08-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #6
Banned

The beatings will continue till moral improves.

There is another viewpoint. These so called criminals are just pissed off, and are acting out, lacking other means of expressing their anger.

Idle hands are the devils play ground. How about putting people to work? A days wage for a day's labor, might go a long way in keeping people from tearing themselves apart.

Of course, you can do like I did, relocate from Los Angeles to Montana, and watch it all on TV while baking some bread.
Insta-Gator likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote