Bar. Open. - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree34Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Gmountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,178
Bar. Open.

Scotch tonight. all this knife talk is making me want to pick up something else.
Chuck43, Marshall and Insta-Gator like this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-07-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cardinal Nation
Posts: 19,298
A little orange juice and a lot of Grey Goose and the urge to shop may not be a good combination tonight...

Cheers gentleman...
Chuck43 and Gmountain like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:51 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Gmountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,178
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
A little orange juice and a lot of Grey Goose and the urge to shop may not be a good combination tonight...

Cheers gentleman...
A lot of good deals out there.......
Chuck43 likes this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-07-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Gmountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,178
Lately I've been looking for a Ruger Flat Gate. Something that's been on my list for years.
Chuck43 likes this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cardinal Nation
Posts: 19,298
Originally Posted by Gmountain View Post
A lot of good deals out there.......
That's true, but after buying a Raptor in May, a Ruger 45 colt revolver 3 weeks ago and another Vaquero 357 that will arrive on Tuesday I may need to tap the brakes for a minute..

My daughter starts St Louis University on the 21st and that will be $800 a month for myself and the same for my ex for the next 3 years, but I won't complain since her grants total were $35K of the $49K it cost to attend that college..

Thankfully I have been getting 10-15 hours of overtime each week to supply my habits of guns and ammo...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cardinal Nation
Posts: 19,298
Originally Posted by Gmountain View Post
Lately I've been looking for a Ruger Flat Gate. Something that's been on my list for years.
Six of that last seven Rugers that I have bought have been the SA Blackhawk and Vaquero models...

I like flipping the gate open and loading them one by one...Something nostalgic appeals to me I guess...
Chuck43, Gmountain and 2sharp2 like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:15 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Gmountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,178
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
That's true, but after buying a Raptor in May, a Ruger 45 colt revolver 3 weeks ago and another Vaquero 357 that will arrive on Tuesday I may need to tap the brakes for a minute..

My daughter starts St Louis University on the 21st and that will be $800 a month for myself and the same for my ex for the next 3 years, but I won't complain since her grants total were $35K of the $49K it cost to attend that college..

Thankfully I have been getting 10-15 hours of overtime each week to supply my habits of guns and ammo...
Starting college is a great thing.
Chuck43 and Marshall like this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:22 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cardinal Nation
Posts: 19,298
My latest addition is this SA revolver only in 357...

Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:36 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Insta-Gator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11,761
beerchug.gif Cheers y'all.

Two Yuengling Black & Tan down, _______ to go.

Don't forget, this is International Beer Day.
Chuck43 and Marshall like this.
__________________
Insta-Gator aka .. Gary
(warning: prone to bouts of petulance)

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cardinal Nation
Posts: 19,298
Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Attachment 7609 Cheers y'all.

Two Yuengling Black & Tan down, _______ to go.

Don't forget, this is International Beer Day.
I had 2 beers when I arrived home and switched over the Goose...

A disclaimer...The 2 beers were 25oz cans...
Chuck43 and 2sharp2 like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bar. Open Gmountain Off-Topic Discussion Forum 4 07-24-2015 06:07 PM
The Bar Is Open Chuck43 Off-Topic Discussion Forum 20 12-14-2014 01:52 PM
The Bar is open..... Marshall Off-Topic Discussion Forum 9 12-05-2014 06:28 PM
The Bar is open..... Marshall Off-Topic Discussion Forum 12 11-14-2014 08:55 PM
The Bar Is Open Chuck43 Off-Topic Discussion Forum 8 10-25-2014 10:50 PM