• 1 Post By Zoomybaby
  • 2 Post By Richard
  • 3 Post By loadedround
  • 1 Post By yardstick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2015, 06:12 PM   #1

We Knew This Was Going to Happen

Pistol-whipped Alabama detective held fire - CNN.com

I'm surprised that CNN is reporting this, because they are the biggest cause of the problem . . .

Remove Ads
Old 08-13-2015, 06:37 PM   #2

I for one would like to see the deadly force continuum "loosened" up a bit for LEO's.This crap is out of control and the only way to obtain control of the thugs is to loosen the rules controlling the LEO's.I for one can live with that.
Chuck43, Zoomybaby and OLE442 like this.
MPO Southy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:52 PM   #3

Originally Posted by MPO Southy View Post
I for one would like to see the deadly force continuum "loosened" up a bit for LEO's.This crap is out of control and the only way to obtain control of the thugs is to loosen the rules controlling the LEO's.I for one can live with that.
I agree with you 100%. This thing about the criminals being the victims has gone far enough.Pretty soon they they will ask the Leo's not to carry or only fire after the perp has fired at least three rds. at the Leo.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2015, 07:30 PM   #4

We Knew This Was Going to Happen

Better idea, take places like Ferguson, build a extremely high wall, (remember those movies? Lol), lock them all in there and let them extinguish each other while the police sit in bullet proof towers with peanuts and pop corn... Screw em... They can't control each other so, let them suffer their own demise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MPO Southy, Chuck43 and Zoomybaby like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - USCAA - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:04 PM   #5

This police officer should had empty his gun on this piece of Shit. When you tie our police officers hands with the fear of what the media will do, this is what happens. Any person that ever attempts to touch a police officer needs to be shot, and any reporter that doesn't like it, shoot them too. If people can't comply with an officer out of respect than maybe they will out of fear.

Chuck43 likes this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:18 PM   #6

Originally Posted by MPO Southy View Post
You can live with it. I can live with it. The KT membership can live with it. But Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Ben Crump and the TV news media can't live with it. They all make money by convincing people that police officers are violent racists, and that aggrieved black folks do not have to obey the same laws that other people must obey.

Now, we are beginning to see the corrosive effects that this money-making scheme is having on our police forces. The whole thing is just disgusting.

If you and me receive traffic tickets, and if we fail to pay the fine or show up in traffic court, a bench warrant is issued to arrest us if we are ever stopped by a law enforcement officer. We are taken to jail. But if our skin is black, and if we live in Missouri, and if our warrants are not cancelled by the county or city, then we are being persecuted by an evil police force and system of justice.

Apparently, the City of Ferguson is declining to dismiss all of their outstanding warrants, so the TV news media is calling it a racist city. It seems that some other Missouri cities bowed under the media pressure and dismissed their outstanding warrants. Tell me how that doesn't leave taxpayers taking it in the shorts.

MPO Southy and Chuck43 like this.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:56 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to loadedround
Just remember that blacks lives matter only when it's a white cop! That POS should be taking a dirt nap right about now.
MPO Southy, Chuck43 and Richard like this.
loadedround is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:35 PM   #8

The shame of this is the rationale is correct. Media and our society are over emphasizing some bad cops. There are bad cops. Then you got fellas like this guy that backed off too far at the risk of his life and others. If someone had tried to intervene, the jacka$$ probably would have shot him/her. \

Our police chief used to do scenarios with us and he pulled something similar on one of our officers...ended up pinning the guys leg between door of the car. I learned a lesson from that. Don't let the other person control the situation and put me at a disadvantage. The cop should never have let that happen. They are correct in that he is lucky to be alive.

Hopefully his fellow officers take heed from the mistake and not let some perp get over on them. Hopefully, the charges stick and the person goes to jail where he belongs.

Now think how many of you with a CHL would have intervened in this situation? This could have been much uglier for both the police officer and anyone who had decided to jump in and help.

Also, very shameful and telling of our society that NO ONE jumped in and the pictures are posted and the comments made. Our society is getting worse every year.

Please note: I didn't say it could have been uglier for the perp......personally I wish it would have been very ugly for him.
Chuck43 likes this.

Last edited by yardstick; 08-14-2015 at 03:37 PM.
yardstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:10 PM   #9

Originally Posted by yardstick View Post
The shame of this is the rationale is correct. Media and our society are over emphasizing some bad cops. There are bad cops. Then you got fellas like this guy that backed off too far at the risk of his life and others. If someone had tried to intervene, the jacka$$ probably would have shot him/her. \

Our police chief used to do scenarios with us and he pulled something similar on one of our officers...ended up pinning the guys leg between door of the car. I learned a lesson from that. Don't let the other person control the situation and put me at a disadvantage. The cop should never have let that happen. They are correct in that he is lucky to be alive.

Hopefully his fellow officers take heed from the mistake and not let some perp get over on them. Hopefully, the charges stick and the person goes to jail where he belongs.

Now think how many of you with a CHL would have intervened in this situation? This could have been much uglier for both the police officer and anyone who had decided to jump in and help.

Also, very shameful and telling of our society that NO ONE jumped in and the pictures are posted and the comments made. Our society is getting worse every year.

Please note: I didn't say it could have been uglier for the perp......personally I wish it would have been very ugly for him.

If you carry concealed, and if you would not have intervened, then you shouldn't be carrying concealed. The cop was white. The perp was black. It was a traffic stop. He sucker punched the detective, then took his service pistol and pistol-whipped him while he was laying on the ground. He beat him into unconsciousness. The officer is still heavily medicated, and has 15-17 staples in his head.

The perp said he did it because he saw a lot of TV news reporting that said cops were racists. It's a pretty good bet that the bystanders who took pictures and posted them on the Internet along with nasty comments were probably not white or Hispanic. The TV news media is trying to start a race war, and they are succeeding beyond their wildest dreams.

TV personalities are still referring to the deaths of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown as "murders," even though juries ruled that they weren't. Television is 100% responsible for a lot of the violence in American cities today, IMO. I'm not talking about violent fictional police shows. I am talking about "news" shows. Listen up, CNN, MSNBC and Fox . . .