Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Lineman
  • 2 Post By Marshall
  • 1 Post By wildbillbugman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2015, 01:27 AM   #1

Angry Reporter and Cameraman Shot On Air!

Okay, I want to know where the Caucasian-American outrage is!! A poor innocent, unarmed television field reporter and her innocent unarmed cameraman were gunned down in cold blood, on the air, during a live report. They were murdered by a disgruntled former employee of the Roanoke television station.

THIS IS ONE SICK BASTARD!!!

The shooter, a mentally disturbed African-American racist, Vester Lee Flanagan, a.k.a. Bryce Williams (his professional name) calmly walked up to the Alison Parker and Adam Ward and without a word, shot them dead. Please note that anyone who's parents would name them Vester in the first place, obviously hated him from the start. How could he help but grow up to be a mindless, racist, murdering thug!!

Is the Mayor of Roanoke going to give the Caucasian-American citizens room to destroy that city? White folks need to vent their rage by doing some looting, burning, killing and showing their underwear on national television. After all, this is the land of equal opportunity!! Right?? So Virginians, put on your hoodies, pull down your pants, load up your guns, gather bricks, rocks and bottles and fill those bottles with gasoline, ya'll need to show the whole country that: WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! It's your time!!

JUSTICE FOR ALISON AND ADAM!!!

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 08-29-2015 at 01:46 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-29-2015, 08:21 AM   #2

Is the Mayor of Roanoke going to give the Caucasian-American citizens room to destroy that city? White folks need to vent their rage by doing some looting, burning, killing and showing their underwear on national television. After all, this is the land of equal opportunity!! Right?? So Virginians, put on your hoodies, pull down your pants, load up your guns, gather bricks, rocks and bottles and fill those bottles with gasoline, ya'll need to show the whole country that: WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! It's your time!!
Except WE don't do this! WE are a civilized people who recognize and acknowledge that this is a stupid and useless reaction. (And besides, we don't NEED to steal big screen TVs and expensive sneakers. {frown})
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:22 AM   #3

(And you DID watch that white politician get his ass handed to him for say "ALL lives matter" right? Je$$e, Al, and "the boys" were on him like stink on a reasonable man making a normal statement.)
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2015, 08:50 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to loadedround
I agree, where was Sharpless also stating ''white lives matter also!
loadedround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #5
Banned

I just had a huge breakfast. I'm too full to get all riled up. Perhaps later today.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:49 AM   #6

Angry Let's Mellow Folks!!!

Gee, I figured that everyone here who has read my stuff for a while would know that I am just full of sarcasm!! The originally posted rant was all pure sarcasm. Guess I should have notified everyone that the "sarcasm switch" was in the on position. Well, it is now officially OFF!!
switch.jpg

Merely trying to point out how ridiculous some of the cultural, law enforcement, political, media and racial reactions to some of the most recent events are. What a shock!! When you reverse the roles, people get upset. Hmmm? A complete lack of political correctness!!

Why in the hell can't we drop the damn hyphenated American song and dance to get your share of the benefits. Let's ALL just be Americans and treat each event as being enacted by American people. We aren't Italian-Americans, German-Americans, Jewish-Americans, Christian-Americans, Muslim-Americans, Japanese-American, Native-Americans, Chinese-Americans, European-Americans, Asian-Americans, Russian- Americans or African-Americans. Just being American ought to be enough by itself!! And that's the name of that tune!! GOOD NIGHT MRS. CALABASH, WHEREVER YOU ARE!! COLOR ME GONE!!

Chuck43, Richard and glokrok like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 08-30-2015 at 02:06 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:31 AM   #7

Just saying.....
Lineman and Chickadee like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #8

We should "count our blessings" . I remember when, if a black man killed a white man, the News was loath to even identify the race of the shooter. I also remember when Police "could do no wrong". I think that every individual case is just that.. There is no excuse for anyone gunning down a nonthreatening person.
The policeman in this case was refilling his gas tank. The Perp deserves no mercy.
speedydg13 likes this.
wildbillbugman is offline   Reply With Quote