Race War - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #1

Race War

Sharpton, Jackson, Crump and the racist TV news media (led by CNN) are doing their damnedest to start a race war in America. And their efforts seem to be working. Here is the latest example:

Man held in killing of Texas sheriff's deputy - CNN.com

I guess that black lives matter more than anybody else's lives . . .

Southerngunner likes this.
Remove Ads
Old 08-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #2
Banned

There's one minority man, unless he move recently, in all of Montana. I'm not concerned.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:36 PM   #3

We have several minority families in our neighborhood. They are just like the rest of us. Work hard pay their bills keep their house and yard up. I'm not worried. Besides if some urban gangsters decides to be unpleasant where we live .... would not turn out well.

Sent via Galactic Communicator
Marshall, Oreste and Zoomybaby like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #4

Race War

Time for someone to line the grassy knoll and remove the black 3 stooges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - USCAA - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:10 PM   #5

Hmm . . . Last time I checked, these white police officers who are being killed are armed to the teeth. How is that working out for them?

Old 08-31-2015, 12:14 PM   #6

Unhappy Right!!!

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Hmm . . . Last time I checked, these white police officers who are being killed are armed to the teeth. How is that working out for them?
The deputy could have had a damn M1 Abrahms tank and if someone sneaks up behind him with a pistol and blows his brains all over the tank while he's fueling it up, it's of no use to him, is it????

Just an inspired thought!!!!
Walter 2.0.jpg
Chuck43 and Oreste like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:02 PM   #7

Originally Posted by lineman73 View Post
The deputy could have had a damn M1 Abrahms tank and if someone sneaks up behind him with a pistol and blows his brains all over the tank while he's fueling it up, it's of no use to him, is it????

Just an inspired thought!!!!

You are exactly right, and that is my point. Your concealed carry weapon isn't going to do you much good if you are shot in the back of the head while minding your own business at a gas station . . . or a convenience store, or a restaurant (like in Las Vegas last year), or a mall. Living in a rural area might not be enough to protect you, either. Many criminals have cars and know how to drive. Could be coming soon to a gas station near you. Just sayin'.

Old 08-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #8

I agree with Richard totally. But WHERE is the solution? It should be obvious to anyone with at least half a brain that more gun restrictions will just disarm some of the good guys. The bad guys will always be armed. Why the idiots who have the public ear do not realize this is a mystery to me.
People who want more gun control sight European countries. The U.S.A. is not Europe and never will be anything like Europe. In fact Europe will become more lawless as "refugees" from third world countries keep sneaking in.
Marshall, Richard and speedydg13 like this.
wildbillbugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:51 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to loadedround
I believe the war has already started.
Oreste and speedydg13 like this.
loadedround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:02 PM   #10

Originally Posted by wildbillbugman View Post
I agree with Richard totally. But WHERE is the solution? It should be obvious to anyone with at least half a brain that more gun restrictions will just disarm some of the good guys. The bad guys will always be armed. Why the idiots who have the public ear do not realize this is a mystery to me.
People who want more gun control sight European countries. The U.S.A. is not Europe and never will be anything like Europe. In fact Europe will become more lawless as "refugees" from third world countries keep sneaking in.

You are right.

However, you seem to be assuming that they don’t realize it. You might be mistaken. It is possible that everything is crystal clear to those who are instigating racial strife, but that it is in their financial self-interests to keep pushing the issues and inflaming passions. They are cynical beyond belief. For those in the TV news media, it is all about ratings, which translates into being all about money. For the politicians, it is all about campaign contributions, which is all about money. For Civil Rights lawyers, it is all about fees, which is all about money. For the talking heads on TV, it is all about money. For the anti-gun organizations, it is all about contributions to their causes, making it all about money. Bottom line: A lot of people are now and are going to continue to make a lot of money by inciting strife between blacks and whites.

Comparing the United States to great Britain and Australia is the stupidest argument the anti-gunners have ever dreamed up. American society is not even a little bit like European or Australian society, and it never will be. Unfortunately, it is not in the financial best interests of the TV news media to acknowledge this.

As long as the First Amendment allows “news” outlets to tell bald-faced lies without consequence, and as long as America’s libel laws are so weak that news organizations are free to slander anybody they wish with impunity, then there will be no solution to this problem. Today, for example, on the Erin Burnett show on CNN, a black college professor was debating with the black sheriff of Milwaukee County. The professor argued that, already this year, 24 blacks had been killed by police. The host of the show had to point out to him that, during the same period, 25 officers have been killed. He shrugged that fact off. He said that it was a different matter because the police were armed and killing unarmed blacks.

I used to think that MSNBC was a left-wing liberal network, but CNN is now off the charts. They have become so heavily biased that I frequently turn off my TV rather than listen to the propaganda. As I have pointed out repeatedly, the cable TV news networks are stirring the pot so that they can make more money. They don’t care how many lives might be lost. It is disgusting.

Oreste and swca like this.