Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2015, 12:26 PM   #1

Short Video Donald Trump on guns.

Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-31-2015, 04:48 PM   #2

I wish someone that I would vote for would say that instead of that blowhard...

I bet he has talking mirrors in his mansions that tells him just how awesome he is every time that he looks in them..
Chuck43, Richard and Zoomybaby like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:07 PM   #3

I don't know about you guys but I'm willing to give him a shot after so many real politicians failed us over the years. They are all blow hards. Except his blow is self backed by his own money. Not ours, at least not so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - USCAA - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2015, 05:30 PM   #4

I stated my opinion on him and TETO....

It's like getting in a pecker measuring contest without a ruler because no one wins...

I respect everyone's right to pick who they would want as president and I'll leave it at that..
bhunted likes this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:32 PM   #5

He has nothing in common with any other politician as far as direct political ties.
....and you know the definition of insanity. So..... We shall see.
May the best man win.

Marshall likes this.

John, aka BHunted

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
Old 08-31-2015, 07:05 PM   #6

Originally Posted by bhunted View Post
I don't know about you guys but I'm willing to give him a shot after so many real politicians failed us over the years. They are all blow hards. Except his blow is self backed by his own money. Not ours, at least not so far.

Umm ... not really. Donald Trump is accepting political donations and raising funds at his appearances. He claims that he is simply offsetting the cost of the food being served at his functions, but you can buy a lot of chicken for $100. He isn't really any different than any other politician. Fund raising is fund raising, no matter what you want to call it.

Old 08-31-2015, 07:19 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Umm ... not really. Donald Trump is accepting political donations and raising funds at his appearances. He claims that he is simply offsetting the cost of the food being served at his functions, but you can buy a lot of chicken for $100. He isn't really any different than any other politician. Fund raising is fund raising, no matter what you want to call it.

Ahhhh, come on. You cannot compare him to anyone that's been sitting in their seats all these years. Hell, I'm for term limits for everyone. What's that tell you.

I look at it as maybe not only a fresh start, but a different flavor. Like I said.... Def of insanity blah blah. I'd give him a chance more so than some of those cartoons in there. I don't trust any of them honestly but I'm not going just to settle for 'a' politician any more. All these years, we've settled for just a few whether we liked them or not. Now we have an all you can eat buffet. Bad enough it's like giving me a fine Italian menu and forcing me to pick something. Normally I'd just toss the fork in the air and choose what it hits. Not this time. I had everything on the menu before and want the new item.

John, aka BHunted

Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
Old 08-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #8

I didn't care if he has collects money from these people or not. I am not even ready to have him as president. What I do like is his blunt honesty. He called Anthony weiner a perve this morning. Lol Like him or not he tells it like it is. And I don't remember any candidate doing that before. Most candidate's are candy ass, try and please everyone, while they are trying to screw us and make more money for there own pockets.

Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:34 PM   #9
Super Moderator

Why did congress feel that they had to create the Twenty second amendment to the United States Constitution to set term limits for the election and overall time of service to the office of President but exempt themselves? Term limits would eliminate a majority of our problems but the people with the power to enact them are the people that would be put out of work by them, talk about a catch 22.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:11 PM   #10

I'm not sure yet. But I like him. Tell it like it is DT!
Chuck43 and Lineman like this.