Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM   #1

Don't like the referee's call?

This is our society.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:25 AM   #2

glokrok, don't you know anything about modern football? Yikes, you casual sports fans are so out of the loop, let me clue you in.

That was a perfectly legal hit. Under the new rules "The Ferguson Blitz" is now allowed in college and high school games as well as in the pros.

Oh, there are strict rules. For example, there must be an over-representation of Caucasian referees as tabulated by the cultural mix of the home field. At least one player on that team must be 1/16th Cherokee Indian. You may carry a Glock or doo-rag during the blitz, but it must not be used during the actual take-down.

I cannot see from the camera angle, but it is also my understanding that 17 child welfare psychiatrists must be on the field to render aid to the player initiating the hit in case of PTSD.

Yes, 17. The odd number is mandated as an alternative back-up in case one of the psychiatrists has deflated balls...
Old 09-07-2015, 06:53 AM   #3

I would punish the whole school. No athletics or any competition of any kind. They need to realize their actions not only affect them but the whole school.
Chuck43 and OLE442 like this.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:10 AM   #4

Originally Posted by glokrok View Post
I would punish the whole school. No athletics or any competition of any kind. They need to realize their actions not only affect them but the whole school.
And I agree. But I would also prosecute the player and the coach who called the play to be arrested and charged with felony assault.
Chuck43 and OLE442 like this.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:09 AM   #5

Was this recent? Didn't see anything on the news. Both should be barred from the gridiron for life.
jonh1373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:49 AM   #6

Why would you punish the entire school because of two players/thugs that did this on their own??

Why punish the players in every sport that are trying to earn a scholarship to a college to make a better life for themselves??

You can however press assault charges on these two boys and make sure that they never strap on a helmet again..
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:58 AM   #7

Assault charges...never play high school sports again (any sport)...expelled from present school...Team forfeits right to participate in any post season/playoff games.
oz white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:03 AM   #8
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jonh1373 View Post
Was this recent? Didn't see anything on the news. Both should be barred from the gridiron for life.

It happened during a Friday night game in San Antonio Texas.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #9

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
Why would you punish the entire school because of two players/thugs that did this on their own??

Why punish the players in every sport that are trying to earn a scholarship to a college to make a better life for themselves??

You can however press assault charges on these two boys and make sure that they never strap on a helmet again..
Not just sports. The band the debate club all competition. Harsh consequences are needed for this harsh society. Fish Heads!
Old 09-07-2015, 08:49 PM   #10

Not just sports. The band the debate club all competition. Harsh consequences are needed for this harsh society. Fish Heads!
Really GlokRok??

Why punish hundreds of kids because of two lone idiots....That's just a knee jerk reaction..

They have been suspended and probably will face charges from the law also...That's enough and all that needs to be done...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote