...auditing ballots??? - Page 6 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree86Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2020, 01:15 AM   #51

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8F6180A8-B60E-49CF-8181-82D50531C3E2.jpeg (205.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpeg 00EB6766-8630-44A2-B533-CE0A6341F6C9.jpeg (131.1 KB, 7 views)
Markie likes this.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:00 AM   #52

This is what I meant about trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. Georgia is fighting any real audit of fraud in the election by not allowing signature comparisons.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-18-2020 at 09:02 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 04:22 PM   #53

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
We still have 9k overseas and absentee ballots yet to be factored in here in GA. They're saying by the end of the day we'll get them counted??? Hey maybe they'll help, hopefully with the Senate seat anyways.
With "the Donald" I keep getting the image of Robert Shaw (Quint) in JAWS when he's burning out the Orca's engine with smoke billowing out of the a$$ end
I just heard (Wed-18th)that several thousand more ballots showed up from somewhere. When this allegedly happened, I dont know.
How do ballots get scattered/stored all over town??

The only way voting is just like on site--ALL BALLOTS must be in the counting 'system' by the time the polls close on election day. NO MORE 3 (frauded to 6 or 8) days later from who knows where.

ALSO get rid of DOMINION-it was designed to steal election fron Chavez and was used in several European countries-successfully when ever done so.

We have NO election fraud investigating agency. Some people ought to be going to jail before long. Who will prosecute?? Not the (D)s thats for sure.
langenc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 07:35 AM   #54

https://stopthesteal.us

I listened to the organizer on Newt Gingrich's Podcast. Bright guy. For those who don't use Podcasts you can listen here to episode 154 "What Can We Do To Stop The Steal". https://www.gingrich360.com/productions/podcast/

https://stopthesteal.us website lists all the scheduled events. You can get e-mail updates, contribute as well as participate in events with other like-minded patriots.
Chuck43 likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #55

Originally Posted by langenc View Post
I just heard (Wed-18th)that several thousand more ballots showed up from somewhere. When this allegedly happened, I dont know.
How do ballots get scattered/stored all over town??

The only way voting is just like on site--ALL BALLOTS must be in the counting 'system' by the time the polls close on election day. NO MORE 3 (frauded to 6 or 8) days later from who knows where.

ALSO get rid of DOMINION-it was designed to steal election fron Chavez and was used in several European countries-successfully when ever done so.

We have NO election fraud investigating agency. Some people ought to be going to jail before long. Who will prosecute?? Not the (D)s thats for sure.
With the technology that exists registering to vote via a facial recognition system of some sort should be easy enough. Then to vote just pop in a local booth and smile or maybe even just use your phone?
On this one, I don't see any way around it at this point. I believe the odds of getting that Colgate back in the tube are better than the election results being reversed. It is perplexing how the recounts always come up with new numbers, WTF? As far as I know though in every case so far Biden still wound up ahead. Beyond that the optics of "The Donald" refusing to include Biden's team in on Corona and other national security briefings are bad, really really bad. I hate to say it but "c'mon man". Let's hope the lack of decorum doesn't wind up costing the GOP the two GA Senate seats.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:38 AM   #56

Surely you jest. Facial recognition? As if they're ever planning to let you take off your mask in public again? HA!
Chuck43 and cousinmark like this.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:40 AM   #57

"free nasal swab with vote!"
Old 11-20-2020, 06:41 AM   #58

If they used finger prints that should keep democrats away
Krazeehorse likes this.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #59

Old Today, 12:40 PM   #60

Markie likes this.