Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Lineman
  • 2 Post By Mike240
  • 1 Post By montanaResident
  • 3 Post By MPO Southy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2015, 11:36 PM   #1

Unhappy Really Pathetic!!!

I suppose that if my son had just committed suicide after brutally murdering nine people, I would try to find something to blame his actions on. However, the father of the Oregon community college shooter is feeble in his attempt and absolutely pathetic in his choice of rationalization for his son's deplorable actions.

It seems that because existing laws allowed his son to amass a 14 weapon arsenal, it is the fault of the guns themselves and the existing laws in the U.S. and the State of Oregon that allowed him to legally purchase the weapons. Maybe if his Dad had been around a little more to raise and guide his son, he just may not have grown up to be such a pathetic, loser, mamma's boy and been so isolated and disturbed that he felt the need to make himself famous for slaughtering as many people as he could before he took his own life!!

Well, Dad is in denial and it seems that Mom is screwed up in the head with Asperger's Syndrome and so was her son, Christopher Harper-Mercer!!! Interestingly, Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter, also had Asperger's!!! Hmmmm, do we see a pattern developing here???

As for our now famous or should I say infamous shooter, he got just what he wanted. The media has made him known all over the world. I guess I will give him his due also. Here is my take on him:

If you look in The American Heritage Dictionary under the word LOSER you will find a picture of Christopher Harper-Mercer right next to it!!!.
Christopher Harper-Mercer.jpg <-----LOSER 2.0.jpg

Within the dictionary's definition, you will note that he STILL doesn't have a girlfriend and likely, he never will!! Oh wait, I just found one for him!!! Here she is showing Chris exactly what she thinks of him!!!
LOSER!!!!.jpg

Am I cruel or what????

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 10-07-2015 at 10:12 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-09-2015, 06:53 AM   #2

And... oh yeah....

Oregon Shooter: Media Claims Mixed-Race Gunman is a "White Supremacist" - The New Observer

"In addition, the controlled media has largely ignored the fact that Harper-Mercer was of mixed race—a white father and a black mother—with CNN even Photoshopping his picture to remove his dark skin, flared nostrils, and large lips to make him look more white."

(ANYone who believes the media.... shouldn't! The media is LYING TO YOU!! Got everyone once again all riled up about this shooting!! Eeeeevil white kid -- except he turns out to be mixed race ?!?)

(And then, just cause I'm angry this morning: just WHO is running -- and ruining!! -- our countries!?

Secret German Govt. Report: Nearly 8 Million Invaders Expected
Secret German Govt. Report: Nearly 8 Million Invaders Expected - The New Observer
The END of white people!

What country do YOU hope to be living in within ten years?! Probably will NOT be a European-based one! You up for that?! (Well, yeah, I guess you're trying to be -- cause y'all are arming up!! Is that enough?! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CNN-shooter-photoshop.jpg (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:40 AM   #3

14 is an Arsenal? Uh oh.

How come out Halfican American president isn't claiming this troubled youth could be is son like Trayvon? Haha

This shit is getting old.
Chuck43 and Deputy347k9 like this.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:48 AM   #4
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike240 View Post
14 is an Arsenal? Uh oh.

How come out Halfican American president isn't claiming this troubled youth could be is son like Trayvon? Haha

Depends on the news source. For some little old ladies, more then a box of ammo is psychotic.
Chuck43 likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #5

I think having a hyphenated name is what drove this loonie over the edge.
Chuck43, Gmountain and Lineman like this.
MPO Southy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:35 AM   #6

Wink I Like It!!

Originally Posted by Mike240 View Post
14 is an Arsenal? Uh oh.

How come our Halfican American president isn't claiming this troubled youth could be his son like Trayvon? Haha

Hey Mike,
I like that term you coined: Halfican American!! That pretty much says it all!!!

Obama..Son.jpg

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 10-11-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote