Kimber Talk Forums banner

Good eveining, ladies and germs

644 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  swca 
#1 ·
Sorry I've been away a lot this past week. It's been super busy and other than that lame excuse, I've got nothing else. So I' having a bit of scotch tonight. At least the Spartans won, so that was a good thing.

Actually, I've been rebuilding a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga. I've always wanted a Wingmaster and I've been assembling the right parts. Of course, there is something like 5 million of them out there, but for some reason I like tracking down the right parts.

The holidays are coming up now, which I love, but my income really drops. Most people don't realize it, but law is very seasonal, and no one wants to pay a lawyer in December. January is great though- people get drunk and fight over the holidays, wives find credit card charges for gifts for the girlfriend, lots of DUI's, so it gets good after Christmas.

#2 ·
Good evening Jeff, I'm right here with you enjoying a bit of bourbon. This slow time of the year for you is there so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor during the busy time of the year, appreciate it, take advantage of it and enjoy it.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I didn't realize that you were an attorney....Now it make sense to me...

We're both named Jeff, but Chuck started calling me Marshall so we wouldn't get mixed up on KT..

Now I find out that your just higher up on the food chain than this Irish truck driving fool.......Chuck knew what he was doing all along...

Can't wait to see pics of the finished shotgun when you're done Jeff....

Marshall.....

P.S.

Skyy for me and trying cranberry juice with it instead of the grape fruit juice..

Slainte men...

Fixed it for you Marshall

#4 ·
I didn't realize that you were an attorney....Now it make sense to me...

We're both named Jeff, but Chuck started calling me Marshall so we wouldn't get mixed up on KT..

Now I find out that your just higher up on the food chain than this Irish truck driving fool.......Chuck knew what he was doing all along...

Can't wait to see pics of the finished rifle when you're done Jeff....

Marshall.....

P.S.

Skyy for me and trying cranberry juice with it instead of the grape fruit juice..

Slainte men...
It's just a job, same as any other. I'm not higher up on anyone's food chain.

#8 ·
Nice Disguise!

Great thread everyone is talking work whether it is busy or slow or what have you! What we really are talking about are the social sparklers that are quenching our thirst. In my case I a have my Patron and Corona's!:D

Reactions: Jflytle
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.