Gun Sales - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #1

Gun Sales

The FBI reported today that they completed more than 185,000 background checks under the NICS system on "Black Friday" last week. That number is up more than 5% over 2014.

I imagine that Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer and a few others will have severe heartburn today, but they will probably blame it on too much Thanksgiving turkey . . .

Remove Ads
Old 12-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #2

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I imagine that Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer and a few others will have severe heartburn today, ...
There is a Santa Claus.
Chuck43, Richard, Hoffbrew and 3 others like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #3

I am glad to see people buying guns, even if it is not their first gun.

As those here will attest, there is more to being secure than just owning a gun. The people need to learn their gun, shoot their gun enough to become and remain proficient. Ammo is cheap, lives are valuable. Practice and then practice some more.
1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #4
Banned

I'm just glad they got them before this whole San Bernardino shooting fiasco. Seems we are always just one shooting away from Obama, via Executive Order, negates the 2nd amendment. As recent history shows he can do about anything he wants, and all congress does is get on TV and show mocked outrage, at least until the next/day crisis happens, upon which it is forever forgotten.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:45 PM   #5

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
I'm just glad they got them before this whole San Bernardino shooting fiasco. Seems we are always just one shooting away from Obama, via Executive Order, negates the 2nd amendment. As recent history shows he can do about anything he wants, and all congress does is get on TV and show mocked outrage, at least until the next/day crisis happens, upon which it is forever forgotten.
I didnít see it, but I was told by a reliable source that the President went on TV immediately and made a push for stricter gun control.

Hereís the thing I (Honestly, Truly) do not understand: Why does our President, a whole bunch of Senators and Congressmen, virtually ALL of the TV news media, and a number of others, believe that the type of strict gun control laws that failed to protect the citizens of France, Great Britain, Australia, Canada and Spain (not to mention India), would somehow, magically, cure our gun violence problems?? It is beyond comprehension! Earlier this year, a number of unarmed journalists were shot and killed by terrorists in Paris. The terrorists were able to get away unscathed, and probably would have escaped completely had they run to Syria instead of hunkering down. In their infinite wisdom, the French made no changes to their nationís gun laws, and last week, 130 more of them died at the hands of terrorists. Not a single shot was fired in self-defense by the unarmed citizenry.

Now, our President and the TV news media want us to follow in the footsteps of the French! It is beyond stupid. It is INSANITY!!

Old 12-03-2015, 03:43 AM   #6

he can do about anything he wants, and all congress does is get on TV and show mocked outrage
Yes indeed.....no one seems to want to do much about all the BS that Barry has sent forward in the past 7 years. Most likely they are all in on the take and what do they really care?
roketdoc likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:57 AM   #7
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
Yes indeed.....no one seems to want to do much about all the BS that Barry has sent forward in the past 7 years. Most likely they are all in on the take and what do they really care?
There is no longer any difference between the Dems and the Reps. They only pretend to be different in order to position themselves for reelection and to move further up the food chain.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:16 AM   #8

Not surprisingly, we now learn that both of the San Bernardino shooters were radicalized Muslims, and that the woman was from Pakistan -- the seat of terrorism in the world.

Do the politicians (including the President), and the journalists, really believe that we can prevent terrorists from obtaining weapons by simply taking guns away from everybody else? Have they lost their minds??

MPO Southy, Hoffbrew and roketdoc like this.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:32 AM   #9

Send a message via AIM to loadedround
Not Santa Claus, just thank Obammy! He's the top gun salesman of the year!
Richard and roketdoc like this.
loadedround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:13 PM   #10

Now that information about the shooters being "radicalized" Muslims is leaking out, the President went on television to tell the American people not to "jump to conclusions." Apparently, he doesn't believe that he should follow his own advice. You know who I mean: President "Workplace Violence" Obama.

roketdoc likes this.