Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2015, 09:39 AM   #1
Super Moderator

Judge Jeanine: Time to batten down the hatches

I just love this woman.

Oreste, bhunted, glokrok and 3 others like this.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #2

Me too. I'd marry her in a heartbeat. But like so many others voicing their views, they are ignored and can't do anything about it.
The Right will praise her while the Left side ignores her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chuck43 likes this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:50 AM   #3
Banned

She looks part Muslim to me.
Chuck43 and Zoomybaby like this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 10:04 AM   #4

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
She looks part Muslim to me.
Lebanese.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Pirro
Chuck43 and montanaResident like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:12 AM   #5
Banned

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
Lebanese, Lebanon, Arabic,,, does Trump know the difference? Does he care? Probably close enough for her to start packing some bags.
Marshall likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:37 AM   #6

I do not care what she is. She is hot and I am an old guy. If she can overlook me being old, I can overlook what nationality she is.

She is also a millionnaire. I spend money very well

On Edit: I stand corrected. She has a net worth of five million dollars. I could live on that for at least 15 years as long as she keeps working. However hot I feel she is nor how much money she has would not be enough for me to live in NY.

Last edited by 1911fan; 12-08-2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Added info
1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:20 PM   #7

I really liked the first part of her speech. Then, she sank into political hate-speech. It is asinine to insist that the United States close its borders. Americans travel in and out of the country every day, and the shooter in San Bernardino was an American. Both the Judge and Donald Trump have taken a simplistic (and wrong) position regarding preventing people from traveling into our country. It is insanity.

If we travel outside the US on business, or on a vacation, should we allow our government to prevent us from returning home? Should Americans who marry people from other countries be prevented from returning home with their brides or grooms? I've known hundreds of such couples in my life and none of them ever shot anybody. Her advice about arming ourselves and our police forces was spot on, but the rest of her ideas need a little more thought. She appears to be in a state of panic, and that is exactly what the jihadists want . . .

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states, employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005. As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2008, the most visited tourist attraction in the US is Times Square in Manhattan, New York City which attracts approximately 35 million visitors yearly.

Tourists spend more money in the United States than any other country, while attracting the second-highest number of tourists after France. The discrepancy may be explained by longer stays in the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touris..._United_States

We would cripple our own economy if we followed Donald Trump's and the Judge's advice. Do we really want another "Great Recession"?

Old 12-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #8

I think they are referring to Muslim countries.

An announcement from the feds this morning said that a large amount, I seem to recall 40%, of the terrorist come in as refugees.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:36 PM   #9

Originally Posted by 1911fan View Post
I think they are referring to Muslim countries.

An announcement from the feds this morning said that a large amount, I seem to recall 40%, of the terrorist come in as refugees.
40% ??? Where? That doesn't sound plausible to me. Maybe in France, but not in the US, right? It makes no sense. I tried to fact check it, but was unable to find a source. Perhaps you could share it?

My recollection is that most domestic acts of terrorism are carried out by people who were born in the United States, and are natural US citizens. Here are a few examples:

"Los Angeles Times bombing
Main article: Los Angeles Times bombing
The Los Angeles Times bombing was the purposeful dynamiting of the Los Angeles Times building in Los Angeles, California, on October 1, 1910 by a union member belonging to the International Association of Bridge and Structural Iron Workers. The explosion started a fire which killed 21 newspaper employees and injured 100 more.

Wall Street bombing
Main article: Wall Street bombing
The Wall Street bombing was a terrorist incident that occurred on September 16, 1920, in the Financial District of New York City. A horse-drawn wagon filled with 100 pounds (45 kg) of dynamite was stationed across the street from the headquarters of the J.P. Morgan Inc. bank. The explosion killed 38 and injured 400. Even though no one was found guilty, it is believed that the act was carried out by followers of Luigi Galleani.

Unabomber attacks
Main article: Theodore Kaczynski
From 1978 to 1995, Harvard University graduate and former mathematics professor Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski — known by the codename "UNABOM" until his identification and arrest by the FBI — carried out a campaign of sending letterbombs to academics and various individuals particularly associated with modern technology. In 1996, his manifesto was published in The New York Times and The Washington Post, under the threat of more attacks. The bomb campaign ended with his capture.

Attacks by the Jewish Defense League
Main article: Terrorism by the Jewish Defense League
In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization." FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL. Mary Doran, an FBI agent, described the JDL in a 2004 Congressional testimony as "a proscribed terrorist group". Most recently, then-JDL Chairman Irv Rubin was jailed while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy in planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California, and on the office of Arab-American Congressman Darrell Issa. In its report, Terrorism 2000/2001, the FBI referred to the JDL as a "violent extremist Jewish organization" and stated that the FBI was responsible for thwarting at least one of its terrorist acts.

Oklahoma City bombing
Main article: Oklahoma City bombing
This truck bomb attack by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people on April 19, 1995 — the deadliest domestic-based terrorist attack in the history of the United States. It inspired improvements to United States federal building security.

Centennial Olympic Park bombing
Main article: Centennial Olympic Park bombing
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing was a terrorist bombing on July 27, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States during the 1996 Summer Olympics, the first of four committed by Eric Robert Rudolph, former explosives expert for the United States Army. Two people died, and 111 were injured.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting
Main article: Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting
On August 5, 2012, Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others in a mass shooting at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Page was an American white supremacist and United States Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin. All of the dead were members of the Sikh faith.

Southern California shootings
Main article: Christopher Dorner shootings and manhunt
Over several days in early February 2013, Christopher Dorner killed three police officers and a basketball coach, leading to a widescale manhunt and his eventual suicide during a standoff with police.

Charleston South Carolina Church shooting
Main article: Charleston church shooting
On June 17, 2015, Dylann Storm Roof, a 21 year-old Caucasian, killed nine African Americans with a 45-caliber Glock semiautomatic handgun during a prayer session at the Emanuel AME Church, where he asked for the Pastor's permission to join them. During the attack he told the pastor "you rape our women and are taking over the country."

San Bernardino shooting
Main article: 2015 San Bernardino shooting
On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 21 injured in a mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, United States. Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a married couple, targeted a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health training event and holiday party of about 80 employees in a rented banquet room. Farook was an American-born citizen of Pakistani descent, while his wife was a Pakistani-born legal resident of the U.S. He had attended the event as an employee before the shooting. They were supporters of ISIL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domest...rorist_attacks

Perhaps the Boston Marathon bombers were refugees, but who else?

Last edited by Richard; 12-08-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added Source Citation
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #10

Hmm . . . Which countries, exactly, are "Muslim countries"? Would Judge Jeanine agree with you if you said that Lebanon was a "Muslim country"? It is, after all, the seat of power for Hezbollah, the Islamic terrorist group that is so fond of attacking Israel.