Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Lineman
  • 1 Post By jonh1373
  • 3 Post By Insta-Gator
  • 1 Post By Richard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2015, 10:44 PM   #1

Angry Obama Confiscating Sheriff's Equipment

Yep, we have radical Muslims carrying out jihad on American soil and our ever wise President is now confiscating military equipment previously provided to civilian law enforcement. This time it hits close to home!!

The President has informed Walton County, Georgia Sheriff Joe Chapman that he must return a Vietnam era tracked armored personnel carrier to the military by July of 2016, because it is too "intimidating"!!! Heaven forbid that our Walton County's deputies might use "intimidating equipment" against radical Muslims that only want to kill as many of us as possible, in order to get their 72 virgins!!

See attached Fox News story:

Walton County Sheriff's Office losing Military Gear - Story | WAGA

One more box checked in the IDIOT COLUMN for Mr. Obama!

Chuck43 and jonh1373 like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 12-14-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-15-2015, 07:58 AM   #2

Unbelievable, another example of perception over reality.
Chuck43 likes this.
jonh1373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:35 AM   #3

(1) IF Odumbass wants it back, he can bloody well come get it. No effort will be made to prepare or ship it.

(2) IF the sheriff really wants to keep it .... well, it is an armored transport. IJS
Chuck43, jonh1373 and DaVinci like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2015, 11:21 AM   #4

You should probably read the Executive Order for yourself, and in its entirety. It can be found here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def...port_final.pdf

It's very difficult to imagine why any American police agency would need tracked vehicles, like tanks. They also don't need heavy weapons like .50 cal machine guns, grenade launchers, or mortars. Why would the police ever need bayonets?

The use of such equipment by civilian police agencies probably comes too close to being a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

If these guys really want to play soldier, why don't they join the Army, or the Marines?

Our police officers have been successfully enforcing the laws in our country for more than 200 years without this kind of heavy military equipment. It is difficult to understand why they would need it now.

When the police have to go up against tanks, mortars, artillery, RPGs, and other types of heavy weapons, then they might need equipment like this. But that isn't any time soon in our country, IMO.

oz white likes this.

Last edited by Richard; 12-15-2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Typo
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote