Politics - removed from the Joke thread - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree69Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #1

Politics - removed from the Joke thread

Remember a few years ago when pro golfer Tiger Woods crashed his Cadillac Escalade? Isn't it amazing that within a week the press found every woman with whom Tiger had an affair during the previous few years? They even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.! Furthermore, they not only knew the cause of the family fight, but they even knew it was a 9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge! And, each and every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates of tournaments in which he planned to play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for over six years, yet this very same press: Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors; Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates, or any of his former girlfriends; Or locate any of his college papers or grades; Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and a Harvard education; Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980s; Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism. They just can't seem to uncover any of this. Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth! Don't you find that amazing ?
Oreste, Lineman and OLE442 like this.
Old 01-16-2016, 02:18 PM   #2

Brett Favre's wife

In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers football team next season.
Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she had spent 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers - even though she has actually never played football at any level from grade school up, never ran the offense of any team, nor ever played the game.
During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows 50% of those polled supported the move.
Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable ... or familiar to you?
Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be the President of the United States and 50% of Democrats polled agree.
She has never run a city, county, or state during her "career" as being Bill Clinton's wife. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, my immediate thought was, "So does the pastry chef, and the person who picks up dog shit from the White House Lawn"
When it comes to running the State Department, her biggest achievement was getting a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed, by pretending terrorism had been defeated.....Her words still echo..."what difference does it make"
Comment: At least Deanna Favre is pretty
Oreste, Lineman, OLE442 and 2 others like this.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:53 PM   #3

Originally Posted by 1911fan View Post
Remember a few years ago when pro golfer Tiger Woods crashed his Cadillac Escalade? Isn't it amazing that within a week the press found every woman with whom Tiger had an affair during the previous few years? They even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.! Furthermore, they not only knew the cause of the family fight, but they even knew it was a 9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge! And, each and every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates of tournaments in which he planned to play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for over six years, yet this very same press: Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors; Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates, or any of his former girlfriends; Or locate any of his college papers or grades; Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and a Harvard education; Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980s; Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism. They just can't seem to uncover any of this. Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth! Don't you find that amazing ?

I told myself that I wouldn’t respond to any more bullshit on the forum, but this one is so outrageous that I just couldn’t let it stand. You are doing the membership a great disservice by posting all these lies.

1. Here are some of Barack Obama’s childhood friends, complete with photographs: Obama's Neighborhood - Barack Obama Resources, Hawaii History, Punahou, Pictures, Images

2. Here is one picture of Barack Obama’s High School class:

Attachment 10276 There are others.

3. Here is what FactCheck.org has to say about your allegations regarding President Obama at Columbia University: Obama at Columbia University If you look for them, you can find pictures of him at Columbia.

4. A couple of the President’s former girlfriends have come forward, and you can read about it here: Barack Obama's ex-girlfriends speak of his 'sexual warmth' - Telegraph

5. College papers and grades are protected by law. Anybody at a school who released such private information to the press would be looking at criminal charges. I haven’t shared any of my high school, college or graduate school grades, and neither has the President. It’s none of your damn business! As somebody who supposedly spent so much time in law school, and in court, you don't seem to know a lot about the law.

6. How did the President pay for his education? Just like a lot of us. Scholarships and student loans. Lucky for you, Snopes.com has already debunked this myth. You can read about it here: Where Did Obama's Money Come From? : snopes.com

7. As to “which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980s,” it surprises me that you don’t know the answer to this. Only the country being entered has the authority to issue an entry visa for someone to cross its borders. In this case, that would be Pakistan. No other country would be able to do it, just like only the United States can issue an entry visa into the US. Lucky for us, Snopes.com has also debunked this myth:
During the summer of 1981, when he was twenty years old, Barack Obama visited with his mother and half-sister in Indonesia, then embarked on a three-week trip to Pakistan with a college friend whose family lived in Karachi. However, the claim that Barack Obama must have set out on that trip to Pakistan using a non-U.S. passport is false: The U.S. State Department did not include Pakistan on a "no travel" list barring Americans from traveling there in mid-1981, and evidence documents that Americans could in fact freely visit that country at that time. Barack Obama's Passport : snopes.com
Why would Americans not be allowed to visit Pakistan? Pakistan has been a US ally for almost 70 years.

8. Usually, a thesis is published and kept in the University Library. Many universities do not even require a Senior Thesis, as Princeton did. Students and faculty with access to the document have read Michelle Obama’s thesis, and have commented on it. Here are some of the comments: Analyzing Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis | NJ.com You might not like what she wrote, but she certainly wrote it.

9. What I find truly amazing is that anybody would believe any of the drivel you are now posting on an otherwise sane forum. You do realize, don’t you, that thousands of gun owners and aficionados peruse this forum every day without joining, and without ever posting?! Imagine what they must now think of the Kimber Talk Forum! You are an embarrassment to the forum with your nonsense posts and blatant lies. You meet every definition of an Internet troll.

BTW, why are the moderators allowing this kind of crap to be posted in a thread that is supposed to be light-hearted and reserved for humor?

montanaResident likes this.

Last edited by Richard; 01-25-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2016, 03:25 AM   #4

Richard I'm just curious why you're so vehemently defending the Liar in Cheif, Law Breaker and Oath Breaker in Cheif? While at the same time attacking one of your brothers in arms who was only questioning the liberal media's competence and loyalty to the same. Also why you chose this form to rebuke 1911 fan. Anybody who's reading your tirades knows that 1911 fan is your "mortal enemy" but they are neither helpful nor funny. It sounds to me like your anger management issues are being compounded by your voters remorse or you're lamenting the fact that Mr Obama only has another 11 months to ruin our country.
Oreste likes this.

Last edited by Cucamonga kid; 01-17-2016 at 03:53 AM.
Cucamonga kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:08 AM   #5

The only time I am an enemy to anyone is when I have to testify to my findings in court against them. Then they feel I am their enemy.

There is not a person on this forum that I would not mind sitting down to a meal with. For some here, I would even pay for their meal with pleasure.

There are some on here that have different political views but there are some here that have different firearm views. We are still able to be civil with each other.

I was once a hard shell Democrat but no longer. The party and their ideology moved from what I feel to have been the best interest of the citizens. The only thing preventing several in governmental power would be in jail now if it were not for their political position and influences.
Oreste and Cucamonga kid like this.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:44 AM   #6

Some have a sense of humor and some don't.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 07:03 AM   #7

Cucamonga kid likes this.

Old 01-17-2016, 07:09 AM   #8

Originally Posted by 1911fan View Post
In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers football team next season.
Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she had spent 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers - even though she has actually never played football at any level from grade school up, never ran the offense of any team, nor ever played the game.
During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows 50% of those polled supported the move.
Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable ... or familiar to you?

Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be the President of the United States and 50% of Democrats polled agree.
She has never run a city, county, or state during her "career" as being Bill Clinton's wife. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, my immediate thought was, "So does the pastry chef, and the person who picks up dog shit from the White House Lawn"
When it comes to running the State Department, her biggest achievement was getting a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed, by pretending terrorism had been defeated.....Her words still echo..."what difference does it make"
Comment: At least Deanna Favre is pretty
Question- How many times can I push the "LIKE" button on this one????
KC4YIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 07:52 AM   #9

Originally Posted by KC4YIN View Post
Question- How many times can I push the "LIKE" button on this one????
Just copy and paste it everywhere on the internet.
Chuck43 and 1911fan like this.

Old 01-17-2016, 08:31 AM   #10

Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Like, like, like, like, like, like