Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Chuck43

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2016, 07:55 AM   #1
Super Moderator

NRA News Cam & Company

Chip Eberhart is the guy that instructed me for 2 days so I could get my Illinois CCL. He's a great instructor that knows when to be serious and when to have fun. Toward the end of our second day we went to the range to qualify. Using a B27 target I fired 10 rounds at 5 yards, 10 rounds at 7 yards and 10 rounds at 10 yards. After firing all 30 rounds I had one ragged hole in the center of my target and was feeling pretty good about my shooting. Chip walked over and asked how he was suppose to count my shots? He said I'd have to do it again scattering the shots around so he could count them. I must have looked devastated when he broke out laughing and said he was only busting my balls.

Chip Eberhart: Building a New Gun Culture in Chicago

Cam & Co Sponsored by Nosler

Chip Eberhart is the senior firearms instructor at the Top Shot Academy, specializing in training for Illinois concealed carry permits. From the 2016 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, he speaks passionately about the God-given right of self-defense, and how he came to be featured in an NRA Freedomís Safest Place spot. He describes a Chicago in which the gun culture changes from that created by anti-gunners to one in which the right of self-defense is promoted by training, shooting ranges and gun stores. Originally aired on Cam & Co 01/19/16.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:02 PM   #2

For those who not aware of it, Cam & Co. is a daily show produced by the NRA. If you can get it on your cable service, it is well-worth the effort to watch every day. It is available on DirecTV.