Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2016, 07:15 PM   #1

Replacing "Polar Bear Hunts" {frown}

I sent to my idiot liberal (NYC-living, subway-riding older) sister:
==============
Oh please, before you send me the usual about how it's "not racial":

"Virtually all the reported attacks were committed by blacks and the victims have been white, with no known exceptions."
"There have been 567 slashing attacks in New York City so far this year."
(And it's ONLY the first of MARCH!)

Fear in NYC over random slashing attacks - CBS News
"Since December, about a dozen such random, unprovoked slashings have been reported across the city, including three this week on subway trains. All were committed by strangers, police said. They used knives, razors and, in one instance, possibly a machete."
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2487052
About a block from her job, a stranger ran up on a woman and slashed her on the left side of her face – a horrifying attack on a Chelsea street that was captured on surveillance video.
The random assault on W. 23rd St. near Seventh Ave. sent 24-year-old Amanda Morris to Bellevue Hospital, where seven stitches were required to close a pair of inch-long wounds above and below her lips and a third one on her nose.
The ambush around 6:25 a.m. Wednesday was the third random slashing in the past three weeks in the city and at least the seventh since Nov. 3.
Who?s Slashing People in the New York City Subway? - The Daily Beast
"Before his arrest, a Bronx man allegedly slashed two women in the face with a bottle, one on Dec. 31 and another on Jan. 6. On Jan. 16, a second New York man cut open a stranger’s face in the East Village, without provocation.
This January was New York City’s safest on record, the New York City Police Department says. But one kind of apparently random violence dominated the city’s headlines all month. Despite a drop in murder and shooting rates, New Yorkers just can’t seem to stop slashing strangers in the face.
On Jan. 25, a Brooklyn woman was slashed in the face while riding the subway through Greenwich Village. The following day saw two more slashing attacks, both inside moving trains. A fight in Harlem’s 110th Street subway station on Jan. 31 led to another face-stabbing incident."
Pedestrian injured in yet another random slashing attack | New York Post
The 32-year-old victim was at East 117th Street and Lexington Avenue when the attacker approached and cut him at about 9:40 p.m., law-enforcement sources said. The man received stitches at Harlem Hospital.
The slashing is just one of several recent, and apparently random, attacks over the past month.
Meanwhile, a man was arrested Tuesday for one of those attacks: the slashing Monday of a 71-year-old woman aboard a subway train in the East Village, police said.

This is the most infuriating:
"New Yorkers just can’t seem to stop slashing strangers in the face."
"slashing attacks are random and there is no pattern"

WTF!? "no pattern"?!?! NO pattern?!?! How 'bout it's ALWAYS blacks attacking whites!! Wanna see a hate crime? Just look here!

567 slashing attacks in NYC have no pattern? - DailyKenn.com

There have been 567 slashing attacks in New York City so far this year. Most attacks were committed in the city's subway system.

Virtually all the reported attacks were committed by blacks and the victims have been white, with no known exceptions.

Nonetheless, the media are quoting authorities as claiming the slashing attacks are random and there is no pattern.

To place that in perspective: Imagine a spate of 567 white-on-black slashing attacks and the subsequent media firestorm that would ensue.

Twelve people have died so far this year due to the attacks. There are about ten such attacks per day.

Meanwhile, privileged white liberals continue to hide out in suburban enclaves where they pretend to be outraged at white intolerance as black college students gripe about microaggressions and white privilege.

The frightening wave of slashing attacks terrorizing New York since the year began has gripped both hardened city folks and tourists with fear and left experts searching for an explanation.

Through Sunday, the NYPD had recorded 567 slashing attacks, some 20 percent above the pace set in early 2015. Police and criminologists have identified no single pattern for the slashings, which have plagued the city’s subway system as well as both trendy and tough neighborhoods.

“New York has been shocked by a spate of stabbings and slashings in the subway system,” the Manhattan Institute noted in a new report. “After two decades of lower crime, New Yorkers have gotten used to safe subways, but riders are now being warned to exercise a level of caution that harks back to an earlier era.”

Twelve people have died in stabbings or slashings in the nation's largest city to date in 2016, but most of the slashings have been random attacks that have left victims with facial cuts.

Late Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning, police said three slashing attacks happened around the city. A homeless man was arrested in a Brooklyn attack that caused minor injuries to a victim, while an unsolved attack in the Bronx left a man with cuts to the face, police said.

Some of the attacks have been accompanied by racial epithets, including ones allegedly committed by career criminal Kari Bazemore. He was arrested after allegedly slashing a woman on her way to work at Whole Foods and has since been linked to several prior attacks dating back to September.

NYPD Commissioner William Bratton has downplayed the attacks, maintaining the city is “safer than ever.” While that claim is borne out by some figures, the puzzling rise in slashing attacks — now averaging roughly 10 per day, defies explanation.
MPO Southy, OLE442 and swca like this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-11-2016, 09:36 AM   #2

NYC gun laws at work!

...despite all those folks getting "slashed", no fatal shootings! So see, gun control laws work. Here in GA if you "slash" someone you may wind up catching some lead :-)
roketdoc likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #3

The membership needs to know something about the final source citation in the earlier post. I looked up DailyKENN.com and my search engine told me this:

"American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a monthly online magazine published by the New Century Foundation. American Renaissance has been described as a white supremacist publication by several sources, including The Washington Post, Fortune, and the Anti-Defamation League." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...ance_(magazine)

It appears that there is a connection between the two organizations (DailyKENN and American Renaissance), but it is hard to keep up with the white supremacist groups these days. At any rate, DailyKENN is a blog, and not a legitimate news source, and I thought the membership should be aware of this.

I make no other observations or assertions on this matter.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #4

SnowTao...image.png
Lineman likes this.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:01 PM   #5

!

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
At any rate, DailyKENN is a blog, and not a legitimate news source, and I thought the membership should be aware of this. I make no other observations or assertions on this matter.
Sheesh! Tattle tattle tattle!

I guess he MISSED (or just couldn't read?) the other sources:
  • CBS NEWS link?!?
  • New York Daily News?
  • New York Post?!?!

(Added the next day (from the Daily Kenn): "Through Sunday, the NYPD had recorded 567 slashing attacks, some 20 percent above the pace set in early 2015." Richard doesn't like the NYPD's count either! Obviously the police are bein' racists when they haul bleeding White folks into the hospitals, and leaved all those slashed black people to bleed on the streets?)

He "makes no observations of assertions" about CBS NEWS either?!?!

I take back what I wrote in the other thread -- I DO care and I AM glad if he actually did finally get the hell out of Dodge!

Sorry C'kid -- just couldn't let it stand unanswered! I'm ... beyond flabbergasted at the pettiness! (Sowwhy, I try to do bettah next time...)

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 03-15-2016 at 05:57 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:05 PM   #6

Oh, And actually, I came here to provide a link to a nicely done, if dismaying, vid I tripped across:

To be able to accurately assess your danger level, you have to accurately be knowledgeable about the dangers in your area, yes?

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 03-16-2016 at 07:17 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:23 PM   #7

Sorry C'kid -- just couldn't let it stand unanswered! I'm ... beyond flabbergasted at the pettiness! (Sowwhy, I try to do bettah next time...)[/QUOTE]

I meant for you to be calm and not feed Richard. No offense to you intended. Sorry if mistook my post.😟
Old 03-15-2016, 05:49 AM   #8

Originally Posted by SnowTao
Sorry C'kid -- just couldn't let it stand unanswered! I'm ... beyond flabbergasted at the pettiness! (Sowwhy, I try to do bettah next time...)
Originally Posted by C'kid
I meant for you to be calm and not feed Richard. No offense to you intended. Sorry if mistook my post.
<G> No, no, not at all... *I* had already lost my temper with HIS pettiness! I got all warm fuzzies at you 'tryin' tah hold me back"! and I answered 'him' (while hoping he was gone, cause he really has turned trollish), and THEN I read your (yes, good) advice. {sigh}

I don't "do calm" all that well most of the time, and esp. not when I'm sick! Ask poor Chico (Tourist), whom I am still haranguing all the time on the phone! (Well HE calls me for advice, so I figure he's okay with it. Or, at least, he's fair game! {wink} Right, Chico?!)

(And, C'kid, I WILL try to do bettah, if there is a next time! Richard and I just have always seemingly had a way to hitting each other's 'go' buttons very precisely!)

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 03-18-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #9

No question about it guys, we all have to move to Sturgis, South Dakota.

For one, most of us are Caucasian, making us the "illegal aliens." That alone should put us in the prime spot for any Federal government hand-outs.

Another key feature is that the population of Sturgis is about 6,700 people. Given that tourists (i.e., "displaced refugees") often top 200,000 in number, it should be easy to get ourselves declared a "sanctuary city."

Guns are legal, almost mandated.

But to address SnowTao's OP concern, I cannot name one instance since the rally was founded in 1938 where there has been a successful black-on-white attack.

Added, despite the ever-increasing number of ISIS attacks and beheadings, for some reason Sturgis, SD is not hampered by such violence. In fact, not even a single beer tent has seen a skirmish. And the despite the jihadists' abject horror over naked female flesh and their punishments under their "Hudud Law," not one bikini clad barmaid has been molested.

Frankly, I am at a loss as to why the entire world deals with ISIS and their bizarre beliefs and militant attacks and murders, yet little Sturgis is crime free.

While it escapes me, why would bloodthirsty blacks, Al Qaeda operatives, ISIS, and organized gang-bangers avoid sleepy little Sturgis? I mean, the place has no walls, no moats, a miniscule police force and the entire town advertises liquor and pretty girls directly in the face of sharia law.

...what's stopping them...?
roketdoc and cousinmark like this.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:39 PM   #10

...terror only works when you scare people :-)

...I suppose the terrorist/predator types you've mentioned only wind up amidst a town full of bikers in their nightmares :-)
...As their BS is more likely to piss you boys off than scare you I wouldn't expect they'll be going out of their way to hang out :-) They'll stick with the unarmed, innocent, women and children that they specialize in spooking as long as they're able to get away with it. Hopefully we'll see a change in that dynamic sooner rather than later?
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote