...has Trump lost his mind??? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2016, 02:39 PM   #1

...has Trump lost his mind???

...I've mentioned in previous threads than I don't like any of the candidates out there and it's not that I dislike Trump more than the others :-)
...but has something finally snapped in this moon bats gourd??? Nukes for Japan and South Korea last night and today he's shooting the other foot with women's issues. The GOP elite don't need to worry about spending the money on the anti Trump ads, he's doing the heavy lifting for free!!!
Pops6116 and meschweitzer like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-30-2016, 03:24 PM   #2

My greatest fear from day one was that he is nothing more then a Clinton tool. Designed to separate and implode the Republican Party. Say what conservatives want to hear, go over the top, get people fired up, win a nasty primary and then when the general election comes. Go so far over the top that the lying cheating Clintons stroll back into the White House laughing their asses off at how stupid we the voters are. She already knows how stupid her voters are, hell she counts on it. But now she'll show just how stupid conservative voters are also. She is the "little finger" of American politics, "Game of Thrones" reference there.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:55 PM   #3

...has Trump lost his mind???
...just some of his money.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Tankgunner View Post
My greatest fear from day one was that he is nothing more then a Clinton tool. Designed to separate and implode the Republican Party. Say what conservatives want to hear, go over the top, get people fired up, win a nasty primary and then when the general election comes. Go so far over the top that the lying cheating Clintons stroll back into the White House laughing their asses off at how stupid we the voters are. She already knows how stupid her voters are, hell she counts on it. But now she'll show just how stupid conservative voters are also. She is the "little finger" of American politics, "Game of Thrones" reference there.
...not sure Tankgunner? I'm seriously wondering if he has blown a gasket? You could be correct though, the Clintons having a diabolical plot wouldn't come as much of a surprise :-)
Oreste and Pops6116 like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:29 PM   #5

Yeah, who really knows. I just know another four to eight years of Obama/Clinton very well could be the final death nail for this country. We've gone so far to the left, don't know if it can ever be righted without a complete rebuild. And really don't think a former NY liberal billionaire is the man to do it, but hey I could be wrong. Maybe someday our children's children will look apon him as the man who saved the USA, but most likely he will be remembered as the man who got a scandal laden, should of been defeated by almost anybody Hillary Clinton elected president of the USA.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:35 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
...just some of his money.
Yes....his nerve endings are getting dry, frail and w/o equal rights to modern women.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:20 PM   #7

You guys are dead on. I think he's trying to win Hillary over from Bill !!
MPO Southy likes this.
Snake15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:24 PM   #8
Banned

He might be insane, but he is surely out of his depth. It sounds to me like he is just making stuff up on the fly, as he's never seriously consider things beyond what he sees and hears on the TV or reads in the papers. Getting up to speed on national and international matters is not for sissies.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #9

He needs to stay the hell off Twitter....where you can type all the crazy responses you're thinking and send them out to the whole world. I really don't think he's taking this seriously but all the crap he says, he still has a loyal following. I suspect his numbers will start to fall soon but the only hope is that Cruz can overtake him. If they stick Marco or Jeb in there I will not vote for them......the Repubs will get what they deserve.....we won't fare so well IMO!!
cousinmark likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:48 PM   #10

Somebody help our Nation! We need it.....I do believe.
Oreste, roketdoc and cousinmark like this.
Participant of the Southeast Asia War Games, 1971.
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote