Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Chuck43
  • 1 Post By Hoffbrew

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #1
Super Moderator

SiriusXM Radio

I didn't want to post this until I tried it out to make sure it was a legit offer. I bought a 2015 Chevy truck last year with a SiriusXM radio and really enjoy the 40's and 50's music channels on it. When the initial 6 month subscription ran out I called to find out how much the service cost. I was quoted a price of $19.99 a month and thought that was ridicules for someone that only used the vehical a total of an hour or two a week. Someone on another forum told me about a guy on Ebay selling discounted Sirius radio subscriptions. I found his site and bought a 1 year subscription for $57.00 which works out to $4.83 a month. If you want the service with Navtraffic it's another $20.00 or $77.99 a year.

His ad states:

OEM 1 year of satellite radio service for cars that come with factory installed Sirius or xm systems. NO online access, or Smartphone app access. Strictly Car!

THIS IS NOT FOR AFTERMARKET SYSTEMS. I have aftermarket radio service, please email me to see if your radio qualifies for activation at the discounted rate I offer.

The radio must not be currently activated.

Activation process: as soon as you win the auction, I'd like for you to provide the radio ID/make/model of the vehicle via private message. Radio will be activated from 1-8 hours after payment.

I bought the service and emailed him my radio's ID and within an hour the radio was working. He said that if I had a problem with the service to contact him and he would fix it, I was covered for one year. I've had it for almost 2 months now and have not had a single problem with it.

If anyone's interested in saving some money on their radio service check out Sirius Radio Subscription on Ebay.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:17 PM   #2

I will check that out! My auto renewal is coming up next month, thanks.
Chuck43 likes this.

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:17 AM   #3

SiriusXM Radio

We had Sirius and very much liked it. But when we got smartphones there was no use for it and cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote