Kimber Talk Forums banner

2014 Florida Friends of NRA Mega Rafflepalooza

6K views 66 replies 8 participants last post by  Chuck43 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys- I realize you all don't know me that well, but I am the chairman of our three county area Friends of the NRA committee. Every year, well actually this stated last year, we have the Mega Rafflepalooza.

Here is this years info. PM me if you want to know more about it, or about me.

It's that time again- Florida Friends of NRA Mega Rafflepalooza 2014.

Here's how it works. You get a ticket with a number on it. If that number matches the evening number for the Florida Play 4 for that day, you win the prize for that day.

For instance, prize number 1 will be awarded on June 1, 2014. Prize 2 will be awarded on June 2nd, and so on. You have a chance to win every night for 30 days.

Here are the prizes- they are really great!

1 Arctic Cat 4x4 400

2 Kimber Ultra Carry II .45

3 Colt M4 Lite AR .223

4 Springfield M1A Standard 308

5 DPMS AP4Carbine .223/5.56

6 Kimber Custom II .45

7 Colt Government .45

8 Diamondback DB300 .300 Blackout

9 Weatherby Eurosport .270 w/logo

10 Arctic Cat 4x4 400

11 Thompson 1927A-1 Deluxe “Tommy Gun .45

12 Colt Blue Commander .45

13 Armalite AR-10 7.62

14 Remington 11-87 Sportsman Synthetic 12ga

15 Osceola Florida Turkey Hunt by Quality Guides

16 Kimber Ultra Carry II .45

17 DPMS Panther Long Rifle .308

18 Colt Stainless Commander .45

19 Browning A-Bolt Target .308

20 Brunton Icon Spotting Scope w/tripod

21 Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V5 AR-15

22 Florida Trophy Gator Hunt by Gettle Trophy Hunts

23 Kimber Custom II .45

24 Thompson 1927 A-1 Deluxe Tommy Gun .45

25 Colt Stainless Commander .45

26 Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V1 AR-15

27 Sig Sauer MK 25 P226 9mm

28 Colt Blue Commander .45

29 Springfield M1A Standard .308

30 Alaskan Cruise for 2

Tickets are $25 each, or 5 for $100. PM me if you are interested

All money raised by the Friends of the NRA is used for youth education, funding youth shooting sports, (such as 4-H, Scouting, JROTC, JR SeeBees, ) and Eddie the Eagle programs.

These are great prizes and tickets are numbered from 0000 to 9999. If you are interested, let me know.

See less See more
#4 ·
It sounds like a nice raffle. Very unique. Are you going to post up the Pick 4 numbers since most of us don't live in or near Florida? I don't mind making a contribution, but if it includes the possibility of winning a prize, I think info on how prizes will be awarded, winners notified should be in order.

#5 ·
Sure, if you guys want a ticket or tickets, PM me or post it here and I'll send you contact info.

If your number comes up, we will call you. You can check the number every night (June 1-30) on The Florida Lottery

You name on contact info is on file with headquarters. We will contact you by mail, phone, email, however you like. If you win a gun, it will be delivered to the FFL of your choice. All other prizes will be delivered to your doorstep.

This raffle is run by the Florida Friends of NRA- Friends of NRA - NRA Foundation

#6 ·
That's an impressive list of prizes and I think it's for a great cause, the future of our sport and second amendment right is in the education our youth. When and where do the tickets go on sale and what form of payment do they accept?

#10 · (Edited)
I ordered some tickets from Gmountain for this raffle and just received them in today's mail. The proceeds from this raffle will go toward the education and support of our youths shooting programs. The future of our sport and second amendment right depends on the education and training of our kids.

Now, if that's not enough to motivate you into opening up your wallets check out the impressive prize list in the first post. One big buck prize every day for 30 consecutive days. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, guided hunts, 4 wheelers, there's even an Alaskan cruise for 2.

#11 ·
I agree it's agreat cause Chuck. There were 2 local chapters of the Friends of the NRA selling raffle tickets at the Mpls. gun show last weekend. They each had 3 raffles that were limited to 100 tickets. I bought a raffle ticket from each chapter. I am going to try and attend the banquet of the chapter nearest me later this month. They didn't have the great prizes listed below but a lot of nice guns. If I attend the banquet I will be getting in on more of the raffles. My wife liked the $50 one for matching stainless Colt .45 and Colt mustang with blue NRA grips. I entered a $20 one for a black Colt Govt .45. They also have a 10 gun $100 raffle where if it sells out you have a 1 in 10 chance of winning a gun. If not sold out your chances are even better. First drawn first choice and on down the line.

#13 ·
Thanks Chuck. The rafflepalooza tickets are going well.

Our banquet is in October, and last year we sold out in August. This year we expect to sell out 500 tickets. We have lots of cool guns, and all kinds of other stuff that people go home with. Not to mention a great prime rib dinner.

If anyone hasn't been to a Friends event, by all means give it a try. They are lots of fun.

#21 · (Edited)
The first drawing takes place on Sunday June 1 and continues daily for 30 days. I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone that purchased a ticket good luck and thank Jeff (Gmountain) for bringing this worthy cause to our attention.

Reactions: Marshall
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.