Kimber Talk Forums banner

A better picture!

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  ChattanoogaPhil 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a better picture I was really dissappointed with first attempt. Here are some of my S&W's. if you click twice on the pic it spins 180 degrees.

Auto part Tool Metal Nickel Machine

See less See more
#9 ·
What caliber and model is that long barreled revolver? Is that a .357 also?

Reactions: PaulWVa
#5 ·
This is a better picture I was really dissappointed with first attempt. Here are some of my S&W's. if you click twice on the pic it spins 180 degrees.

View attachment 88682
So Tom - I'm seeing red stuff on the front sights on most of those pistols. Is that fluorescent paint or something else? Please advise...

#7 ·
I really like the functionality of that. The front sights on mine are fixed and black. Very hard to see sometimes. Time to experiment!

Reactions: JC45
#8 ·
A quality gunsmith should be able to cut or file and put some hi vis inserts I have seen them on colt revolvers before. No I dea what that might cost. You could do a tight tape job and paint it to look stock after you peel away the tape.

Reactions: Old Timer 57
#11 ·
I love utube videos! That looks doable. Let us know how turns out.

#13 ·
I like that Paul. I always have wanted an original 586 I love the bluing on them. A 4" or 5" would suit me fine.

#16 ·
Nice I like the knife as well. What model is that smith with the hammer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.