Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Other Firearms

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By PaulWVa
  • 1 Post By JC45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #1

Just got my Sig 320 back ....WTF???

Like others here I sent my Sig 320 Sub-compact back for the safety recall. Almost 9 weeks to the day.

OK...to my understanding the recall was for a new lighter trigger and the addition of a new trigger blocking part to prevent accidental "drop firing" Well I seemed to have gotten a little more than that. First thing I noticed was it has a whole new frame. Mine had a TALON grip cover and I had made a small bevel cut in the trigger guard where it contacted the middle finger of my shooting hand. This is a completely new frame.

On further inspection I've found I also have a BRAND NEW BARREL as well. My gun was lightly used as it is a carry gun not a heavily used range gun but I had done a light polish on the feed ramp and it had some light cycling marks on the underside.... this one has none of that. It appears to be NIB.

It does have my original slide / sight combo and but at first I had to double check the serial numbers just to make sure I got back the right gun. The trigger feels great by the way.

Now I'm really interested to see what they do to my other 320 ...my Compact house gun. I'll be sending it in first of the week. I'll keep you 320 guys posted if you're interested.
Dude22, JC45, Supertool and 2 others like this.

Last edited by PaulWVa; 04-06-2018 at 10:30 AM.
PaulWVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #2

I had bought a Springfield XDS-45 and when I got home I got a call from my brother who was laughing because Springfield just announced a recall on my new pistol. I never even shot the gun once and it was being sent off. They had it for quite a while and including an extended magazine when it came back.
PaulWVa likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote