couple Glock questions... - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Other Firearms

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cousinmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #1

couple Glock questions...

For some reason they wont let me on to GlockTalk, Think someone else used my Member name and screwed it up, no problems here or at ArcheryTalk. With my Glocks I have couple question I need to figure out please!!
Shooting a G34 Gen 5 for GSSF I have a compensator on a Alpha wolf barrel shooting 147gr..... Shooting very good with the stock 17lb spring and yes I plan on leaving it alone, but want to know if 17# is to much, Understand it beats on the locks and don't want to beat up my gun. How can I tell if its to much??
ThumperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-02-2019, 05:30 AM   #2

I'm not a Glock expert but my thought would be that you're fine. If the folks at Glock decided a 17# spring is the way to go, leave it at that. I'm not a fan of trying to outthink the engineers. Provided the 147gr ammo your running is standard pressure I don't see where there's any problem? The springs in newer Glocks are rated to last for eons, I think it's like 10k or some crazy number?
If you haven't heard of Glockmeister check them out. Like the name implies they specialize in all things Glock. You could probably get some first hand vetted info from them.
Remember the pics with your range report :-)
Chuck43 and motormac like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote