Green Trace - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Like Tree28Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,820
Green Trace

Snagged this off E-bay Crimson Trace LG-404G green for Compact size, $250.00 free shipping.
My EDC has the Red CT with walnut look grips, I think I'm going to put the new green laser on it for a while. At least until the rest of the plan I have comes together.
Sorry if the pic sucks took it with my cell phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150414_134056064_HDR.jpg (3.14 MB, 18 views)
Chuck43, Marshall and Zoomybaby like this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-14-2015, 04:42 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,094
Those look very cool Arland...A green laser would be neat to try out..

Let us know how how much difference you notice compared to the red....
Chuck43 likes this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 04:46 PM   #3
Super Moderator
 
Chuck43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 31,836
Nice find Arland, I can't wait to hear your opinion on the difference between the red and green.
__________________
I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs.
But trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.

Chuck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 04-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Zoomybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,665
I put a green laser on the rail of my Desert Warrior. I haven't shot with it. ( I know Jeffery ) but it looks like its easier to see in day light when I have my puppy chase it around.



Chuck43 and Marshall like this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:07 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,820
Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Nice find Arland, I can't wait to hear your opinion on the difference between the red and green.
Thanks fella's! Well from playing with them at some of the gun shows I already know "I" can see the green better. I will give a green range report when I get to go, besides I need to see if it hits to POA.
Chuck43 likes this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,094
Originally Posted by Zoomybaby View Post
I put a green laser on the rail of my Desert Warrior. I haven't shot with it. ( I know Jeffery ) but it looks like its easier to see in day light when I have my puppy chase it around.
I just spit half of a mouth of rice clear across the table...

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any crazier, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself...
Chuck43 and Zoomybaby like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Zoomybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,665
Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Snagged this off E-bay Crimson Trace LG-404G green for Compact size, $250.00 free shipping.
My EDC has the Red CT with walnut look grips, I think I'm going to put the new green laser on it for a while. At least until the rest of the plan I have comes together.
Sorry if the pic sucks took it with my cell phone.
Looks like you got a great price, and your picture was clear lol you will like the green.



Chuck43 likes this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:37 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Zoomybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,665
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
I just spit half of a mouth of rice clear across the table...

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any crazier, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself...
I am so glad I didn't disappoint you.



Chuck43 and Marshall like this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:38 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,820
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
I just spit half of a mouth of rice clear across the table...

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any crazier, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself...
My basset hound will chase the red laser also! But he is also scared of the metal garbage can when I bang it on the bottom like a drum.
Chuck43, Marshall and Zoomybaby like this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:41 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Zoomybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,665
My wife made me stop messing with the dog and I don't think the gun was loaded, so there....



Chuck43 likes this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crimson Trace Marshall Gunsmith 14 07-10-2015 10:00 PM
WTB Crimson Trace Green Laser 2sharp2 Parts & Accessories 20 03-24-2015 07:19 PM
Kimber pro carry II With green laser ak49guns Kimber 1911 Forum 5 02-05-2015 05:53 AM
Red vs Green Lasers Insta-Gator Off-Topic Discussion Forum 22 01-18-2015 06:04 PM
Best CC holster for Crimson trace II HAZE Kimber Talk 13 02-18-2014 10:38 AM