Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RustyIron
  • 1 Post By Deputy347k9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2019, 07:41 PM   #1

Custom Tucker Gun Leather Holsters, USMC

Friends, as many of you may know I have had to reduce my collection in order to take care of pressing family health issues. In the last several weeks I have sold off some very nice firearms that I will surely miss.

Majority of all my handguns have custom holsters that were hand made by Tucker Gun Leather out of Houston, Texas. If you have never owned one of Rob's custom holsters you are really missing out.

To begin with they are pricey but then we have to remember what they are protecting! Take the time and review the Tucker Gun Leather history and line of products, you will be amazed at the quality of their work.

I have THREE of these custom holsters for sale as the weapons have been sold. All three are LEFT HANDED holsters. The three holsters have had the perspective firearms within them but never worn, when you have so many you just don't get to wear them all!

Descriptions with cost:

All three are HF1 holsters in the color of black cherry with white thread (Cost $110.00 each). One holster is for the Kimber 45 Master Pro, the other two are for the H&K VP9. All three have full cowhide lining (this option cost $35.00 each), all three has sweat shields (this option cost $15.00 each). I have one SINGLE angled magazine pouch for the Kimber Master Pro holster (cost was $33.00). I have only one double angled magazine pouch for the H&K VP9 (cost was $66.00) As you can see in my pictures one of the H&K VP9 holster has a United States Marine Corps concho attached. The concho is 1 1/4" in diameter with a screw back, once installed they cannot be removed. I have several holster with this same concho, it adds a meaningful and personal touch.

The prices for Tucker Gun Leather holsters has not changed one dime in the past 5 or 6 years. The above prices I've shown above are true to this day. Even though they have not been worn they are still considered used, for this I will reduce the price significantly, hoping to find a good home for the three.

1. Kimber Master Pro holster as described $110.00 shipped.
2. Kimber Master Pro single magazine pouch, $25.00 shipped or $20.00 if purchased with the holster.
3. Either of the two H&K VP9 Holsters $110.00 shipped.
4. H&KVP9 double magazine pouch, $45.00 shipped, if purchased with a holster $40.00.

Most respectfully,
Larry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tucker Holster 1.jpg (337.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Tucker Holster 2.jpg (361.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Holster Kimber Master Pro 2.jpg (675.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg New Holster.jpg (1.26 MB, 9 views)

Last edited by Deputy347k9; 03-24-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Deputy347k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-21-2019, 08:16 PM   #2

Dang shame, you narrowed down your buying pool, left handed does me no good at all. Looks good.

Gold Combat LE
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
CDP Ultra
Raptor Ultra Stainless
RCP Ultra
SIS Custom
SIS Pro
SIS Ultra
TLE Pro (TFS)
Stainless Raptor
Custom Two Tone .45/460 Rowland
Super Carry Ultra Plus
84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:12 AM   #3

Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Dang shame, you narrowed down your buying pool, left handed does me no good at all. Looks good.
Again I thank you my friend for the kind words, as always a gentleman. I have to agree with limiting my audience by being left handed, trust me it was not because the nuns did not try to convert me!

Unfortunately statistics show only 10-15% of shooters being left handed. Talk about limiting your customer base!

There has to be a few left handed shooters that loves quality. If I was to offer them for "free" I am sure I could find one or two!

God bless
Larry

Old 03-22-2019, 05:19 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Larry you have the one holster listed as a Master Carry Pro. Unless I'm missing something it should fit "any Pro (4") size gun", not just the Master Carry. Maybe listing it as a Kimber Pro holster will give you a little bigger customer base.

Chuck43 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:58 AM   #5

Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
There has to be a few left handed shooters that loves quality. If I was to offer them for "free" I am sure I could find one or two!
I'd be all over it, Larry, but I don't have any carry guns in the models for which you have holsters. I also know what it's like to peddle high-end left-handed holsters. Most people nowadays are right-handed and want plastic.
Deputy347k9 likes this.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:17 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Larry you have the one holster listed as a Master Carry Pro. Unless I'm missing something it should fit "any Pro (4") size gun", not just the Master Carry. Maybe listing it as a Kimber Pro holster will give you a little bigger customer base.
Chuck your absolutely correct, my wrong and I thank you for bringing to my attention!

Custom Kimber Pro Holster!
Chuck43 likes this.