Sold:

(1) Like-New and authentic Crimson Trace CMR-201 Rail Master Universal Laser Sight in Red (SKU: 01-9690). This rail mounted laser locks onto pistols, rifles, and shotguns with Picatinny M1913 or Weaver-style accessory rails. This laser is user adjustable for windage and elevation, and ships complete with all four (4) different mount inserts for a custom fit on your firearm of choice. It is completely functional and in working order with it's ambidextrous activation control tabs that control a powerful 5mW red laser that will run for over 4 hours on a single 1/3N lithium battery (INCLUDED), and a 5 minute auto shut-off feature.

I'm listing this laser as "Like-New" because it was briefly mounted on one of my pistols but was never used or even adjusted for windage & elevation. The laser will ship as is in a secured package since I no longer have the original box it came in. Please see attached pictures, as well as the laser sight's original website for more details:

CMR-201 Rail Master庐 Universal Laser Sight | CrimsonTrace

What's that you say...? Your firearm of choice does not have a M1913 or Weaver-style accessory rail?

BONUS: Included for FREE with your laser purchase is (1) authentic Magpul M-LOK Aluminum Rail w/ 3-Slots (SKU: MAG580) to mount this laser or any other accessory to your firearm of choice. This mil-spec black anodized aluminum rail has 3 usable slots, has a length of 1.6", and retails for $18.95:

M-LOK庐 Aluminum Rail, 3 Slots

My asking price for this red laser is only $80 (w/ the BONUS Magpul rail) to include secured shipping with tracking from here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (NO overseas). Method of payments are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.