Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I shooting a Sig 226 and the new eclipse pro target II at 18 yds. After about 30 rounds out of each gun my son turned to me and stated "Kimbers must be sighted in before they leave the factory". I like it!:D

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Congrats, sounds like you had a great range day.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
You Betcha!

Sounds like a great day!!! You can't beat the combination: shooting, a new Kimber and being with your son!! Sounds to me like it couldn't get any better!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
It sounds like you had a great day, I can't tell you how many days I've had like that with my son but I know it will never be enough.

Reactions: Chickadee

·
Registered
199 Posts
My son and I shooting a Sig 226 and the new eclipse pro target II at 18 yds. After about 30 rounds out of each gun my son turned to me and stated "Kimbers must be sighted in before they leave the factory". I like it!:D
Sounds like an awesome time! I own a Sig P226R and a Kimber Tac 2 Ultra and both are fine firearms. I noticed with a lot of european guns, your front sight has to cover the target completely where as my kimber, the target needs to be covered halfway if this makes sense.

Not sure if that is everyone's else experiences are but regardless you have two fine pistolas!

-Shin0bi1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts