Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Looks to be a good deal. Especially if you wouldn't have to pay shipping and FFL fees.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
They have some good prices there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
A Kimber Ultra Raptor 906.00!!! Take it from someone who paid 1300 for his Ultra Raptor, get this if you can!!

Reactions: Lineman

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Oh crap. There goes the $200 rebate card from PSA on the last Kimber purchase. Oh well a new bare bones Custom stainless 9mm. A stripped to throw into the mill that I am ordering.

Is there a 12 step program for 1911s?

I just did a recount. I have 16. When I die and the safecracker lets the wife in I will be cursed for eternity.

Oh well my two kids just graduated from ASU today so no more tuition!

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Oh crap. There goes the $200 rebate card from PSA on the last Kimber purchase. Oh well a new bare bones Custom stainless 9mm. A stripped to throw into the mill that I am ordering.

There is a twelve step program for 1911's. No one knows if it works though. No one has ever got that far!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Wow!!!

Wow Gmountain, those are great prices!! And me just right down the road here in Georgia!!!:eek::eek:

Going to visit my son and his family in Hawaii next month. Fun and games account is about tapped out. Hopefully I can catch the folks at PSA the next time they go crazy. That is hard to pass on!!!!

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure a pistol or two may drift out of South Carolina as a result of this sale.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Congrats Mike!!

I just did a recount. I have 16. When I die and the safecracker lets the wife in I will be cursed for eternity.

Oh well my two kids just graduated from ASU today so no more tuition!
Congrats to you and your kids, Mike!! Great that they graduated!! Bet you are a really proud father!!!

I'm pretty sure that you said that you were from Arizona. So the ASU must be Arizona State, right?? GO SUN DEVILS!!!!!

Sorry for the hijacking, but Mike and his kids needed the pat on the back!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Congrats to you and your kids, Mike!! Great that they graduated!! Bet you are a really proud father!!!

I'm pretty sure that you said that you were from Arizona. So the ASU must be Arizona State, right?? GO SUN DEVILS!!!!!

Sorry for the hijacking, but Mike and his kids needed the pat on the back!!!
:D:D:D:D:D
You're right. And we are very proud. Neither the wife or I are college grads and swore our kids would get the opportunity to get a good jump on life. A nurse and a mechanical engineer. Today has definitely been the high point for us.

Thank you for the congrats. The wife deserves most of the credit while I working many years of night shift and week ends and call outs.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
The SCUHD is "Out of Stock" crying.gif

clapping.gif Congratulations, Mike240. This is a HUGE deal. Best of luck to them.

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
Whew! The Stainless Ultra Raptor is out of stock, which will probably be my next Kimber purchase and is what I am building up the gun fund for.
I must be strong! There was at least two pistols on the 1st page that I would also love to own.
You guys are killing me with posts like this.

Edit: I've been on the program but I take one step forward and three steps back!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I must be strong! There was at least two pistols on the 1st page that I would also love to own.
You guys are killing me with posts like this.
I must also be strong. Just bought my first Kimber last month - I've been on that site several times this morning, drooling. My husband didn't help much - said he wouldn't be upset if I bought one...:D

I think my only hope is to turn off the computer.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Buy one and make us all jealous.

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
I must also be strong. Just bought my first Kimber last month - I've been on that site several times this morning, drooling. My husband didn't help much - said he wouldn't be upset if I bought one...:D

My wife is way to smart to tell me something like that! lol

Reactions: Dude22

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts

You have to ask yourself, what would Eleanore Roosevelt do in this situation?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts