Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Same here in Florida guys.Yesterday I was sweating my azz off working in the yard.Today it was warm and extremely windy.Tonight the temps are dropping again as a front comes through bringing more rain.Who knows what the temps will be in the morn.But I won't bitch too much because I know all my Yankee friends have been through one helluva cold winter that I have avoided for the most part.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same here in Florida guys.Yesterday I was sweating my azz off working in the yard.Today it was warm and extremely windy.Tonight the temps are dropping again as a front comes through bringing more rain.Who knows what the temps will be in the morn.But I won't bitch too much because I know all my Yankee friends have been through one helluva cold winter that I have avoided for the most part.:D
Snow total records, below 0 temp records, days below freezing records, it has been a helluva winter. Wish I was down there complaining about the weather!
My wife is going to retire this year. See you next winter!!

·
Administrator
41,305 Posts
I'm not looking forward to spring or summer at all. We won't have decent weather until late November. :(
I don't blame you, isn't November the end of hurricane season? I'm not a fan of the cold and snow but I can dress to keep warm and shovel the snow, what do you do when a hurricane wants to relocate your house?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I prefer any season to winter. Winter is dark, cold, and miserable.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I don't blame you, isn't November the end of hurricane season? I'm not a fan of the cold and snow but I can dress to keep warm and shovel the snow, what do you do when a hurricane wants to relocate your house?
You get ready.

10 years ago we were hit by two hurricanes. The eye went directly over us, twice, three weeks apart. That was a crappy couple of months.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
You get ready.

10 years ago we were hit by two hurricanes. The eye went directly over us, twice, three weeks apart. That was a crappy couple of months.
I remember that well.At the time I lived in Orlando and those hurricanes came right up the I-4 corridor,west to east.I sure learned alot about roof repair and tree removal in Aug.and Sept.of that year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.