Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive spent so much of time of late singing the praises of my Solo. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the time I have spent with my Raptor.

In between the last 300 rounds ive put through my Solo, I have squeezed off about another 100 or so flawless rounds through the Raptor.

I think I am somewhere around 600-650 rounds through her. 1 FTE that I remember. I took off the sweeeeet wood grips in exchange for combat wrap around with finger groves. So easy to shoot!

My Ultra Raptor is my dream Kimber. At 1300.00 I could have had any model in the line up. For me the Raptor was it.

This Raptor like my 4 dogs is a forever keeper.

Thanks to Kimber and the design team on this model.

Remembering our vets this Memorial Day.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
The Stainless Ultra Raptor is definitely one of the best looking guns Kimber makes, I'd like to add one to my collection some day.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
You Betcha........!

I like all of the raptors!! That has got to be the finest looking pistol made by any company!!! My next Kimber will be either an Eclipse or a Raptor. I haven't committed to Pro or Ultra yet. Finer points decided closer to purchase time!!:D:D

Enjoy your Solo and your Raptor. Pictures would be nice, too!! Be safe!!! ;););)

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Raptors are definitely sexy guns! Maybe someday!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
A Raptor is definitely on my list ....... someday, a long time from now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts