Kimber Talk Forums banner

Afghans bring measles to America

910 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  bad ninja 
#1 ·
#5 ·
They will be housed in liberal ran cities.
They will avoid the shit out of rural areas.
Eventually They will do some bad shit in those liberal cities because they are protected, and liberals are pussies.
Joe and his ho will use them as an excuse to do more tyrannical shit to the rest of us.

Way to go leftards.
Every dumbass that voted for Biden owns what comes next.

#6 ·
They will be housed in liberal ran cities.
They will avoid the shit out of rural areas.
Eventually They will do some bad shit in those liberal cities because they are protected, and liberals are pussies.
Joe and his ho will use them as an excuse to do more tyrannical shit to the rest of us.

Way to go leftards.
Every dumbass that voted for Biden owns what comes next.
How true. I can’t believe how every day seems to just be getting worse on all of the issues, I love my country & it disturbs to no end. I’m sure all u guys feel the same as I do. It’s a helpless situation For now we have to get the house & senate back & eventually an administration that cares.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Don’t forget he also gave Putin a pipeline in Germany. Last week he was begging Saudi to step up production, they told him to piss off. The moron kills the Keystone & I believe 40,000 jobs. By the end of the year will be paying $5.00 a gallon. The inflation is going to drive the middle class into the shitter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.