Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in here despise, loath, abhor, ... literally hate Hillary Clinton as much as I do?

What a waste of oxygen.

·
Registered
513 Posts
She and Pelosi would make a good couple

·
Registered
747 Posts
And to think she actually believes she is a popular person. Well, maybe in her own mind.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
The person that comes to mind other than myself is Ole Bill himself...

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's a joke, right?!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it did. But not something to be admired from the President of the United States. He should have more respect for the office, if not his marriage. He is a sleazebag of the first order. Always had been. A big dick or political position does not give anyone the right to treat women the way he did.

Reactions: Chickadee and GiGi

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Does anyone in here despise, loath, abhor, ... literally hate Hillary Clinton as much as I do?

What a waste of oxygen.

NO, I hate that piece of crap more then you do.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Our country is full of sleazeballs that are in office.
JFK is adored and he was one of the biggest whoremongers that ever held the office.
Thomas Jefferson had children with a slave named Sally Hemings and yet he is one of the most quoted presidents ever...
Here's a few more...
Sexual Affairs by US Presidents

The Oval Office should be held in higher esteem, but it isn't because politicians have one thing in common...
They will lie, cheat and steal to get your vote and get elected...

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
JFK is adored and he was one of the biggest whoremongers that ever held the office.
Thomas Jefferson had children with a slave named Sally Hemings and yet he is one of the most quoted presidents ever...
Here's a few more...

The Oval Office should be held in higher esteem, but it isn't because politicians have one thing in common...
Those are only the ones we know of.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Those are only the ones we know of.
Exactly !!!
I could care less what the POTUS does on the side, I just want ONE who will get this country back where it belongs...
People have no problem watching actors,musicians and sports players who commit adultery,beat there wives and are drug abusers but when it comes to the Oval Office they thinkk they should wear white and have a halo on...
IMO

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe Jefferson would have married Sally if the social mores would have allowed it and not caused physical abuse to her or him.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I think Hillary Clinton is one of the scariest politicians since....Barak Obama. I believe she is literally a criminal who doesn't think she can get away with anything, she KNOWS she can get away with anything. The Benghazi coverup alone should put her in prison and the unrivaled arrogance of her "What difference, at this point, does it make?" statement in the hearings was perhaps the most callous thing I have ever heard a politician say.

My biggest fear is that she will be our next President. God help us if that happens.

If you don't think she can win, you grossly underestimate the stupidity and blind faith of the American liberal voter which includes virtually all blacks and Hispanics, college students and professors, a lot of women and about half of the otherwise intelligent people in this country.

Anyone who wants free health care, free phones, free food, free housing, free education, free birth control and free money will vote for Hillary.

I'm probably sounding like a racist, sexist pig here, but when it comes to Hillary Clinton I simply can't worry about that. Our once great Nation has been dealt a severe blow to common sense, common decency, the economy, our military, our educational and health systems by Obama. We may not survive if she follows him.

Unless the Republicans can pull their heads out of their asses, which doesn't seem likely, we are in for eight more years of radical attack on America.

Obama has insured we will see another 911 scale disaster soon and we won't do a damn thing about it.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OH, Porschville, sadly I agree with you. Just look at the White Water case and how they manged to bury that, along with many of the witnesses. The Clintons believe they can get away with anything.

The only good news, if she gets elected, is that we will be that much closer to hitting bottom and the people can rise up and reestablish the Constitutional Republic we all love.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Both Hilary and Pelosi together can't make one good Moron.

I agree with most post here. I want a President that can restore integrity and class to the office, both here at home and abroad. Unfortunately the good ole USA has been looking silly for several years. However this country is the greatest and can lead the world again and I am sure we will. I just hope it starts soon.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here's a few more...

Recent DNA research has revealed that the offspring of Sally Heming could have come from a number of Jefferson males and not just Thomas. Robert Turner wrote a book called the " Jefferson Heming" controversy which gives serious, scientifically backed doubt to the assertation that Thomas himself had the affair. Excuse the momentary hijack. Concerning Hilary? Heaven help us! Of course she is going to run for president. What she is doing now is laying the foundation. These warm and fuzzy interviews she is giving makes me want to vomit. No one wants to ask the serious questions. She is just getting prime time advertising for free. How about letting Bill O Reilly interview her. That is a show worth watching!

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sorry Gator,
Not sure if it is Hillary, Obama, or Holder. I don't think I can isolate her.
I think they are all part of a three headed monster. So, if you include the other two heads, your answer is I abhor them/her/it more than you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts