Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
I personally would not use steel case on my Kimbers. IMO brass. Go to Bucking Horse outpost. 21.00 per box no tax & free shipping orders over $75.00 federal American made. They have 115, 124 & 147 grain. I鈥檝e ordered @ least 5 times they ship very fast & package very well.

Registered
I personally would not use steel case on my Kimbers. IMO brass. Go to Bucking Horse outpost. 21.00 per box no tax & free shipping orders over $75.00 federal American made. They have 115, 124 & 147 grain. I鈥檝e ordered @ least 5 times they ship very fast & package very well.
Just noticed your pic I would buy the Norma ammo that鈥檚 a descent price for today鈥檚 market

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks PaulR
Got 10 boxes .. :)

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like u ordered from buck horse . I鈥檓 sure u will be happy. I just received another order today . you might get it it a bit sooner I live in S Fl. No tax, no shipping it鈥檚 a beautiful thing
Really..
I'm in Orlando , they say about 2 weeks

Registered
Really..
I'm in Orlando , they say about 2 weeks
My last order was on 9/3 received today . I鈥檓 in palm beach county . One week & u should have it. they are probably covering themselves just in case. Did u get a tracking # ? Also u have to sign for delivery. Being Friday it probably won鈥檛 ship till Monday

Registered
Why would anybody buy something from russia, or china for that matter.

Registered
Why would anybody buy something from russia, or china for that matter.
You can't buy ammo from China.

Russian ammo runs great in AKs and is basically the only major source of 7.62x39.
Lots of Americans have AKs.

There is also a small comfort in knowing you are prepared to defend your freedoms from commies with their own munitions.
;)
I agree fuck China and Russia, but firearms and ammo get a diversity pass from me.

Registered
You can't buy ammo from China.

Russian ammo runs great in AKs and is basically the only major source of 7.62x39.
Lots of Americans have AKs.

There is also a small comfort in knowing you are prepared to defend your freedoms from commies with their own munitions.
;)
I agree fuck China and Russia, but firearms and ammo get a diversity pass from me.
...and my SKS...

Registered
Why are the taliban dropping their AKs, and picking up M4s, and M16s?

Because AKs are heavy inaccurate crude bricks that are a bitch to attach an optic to while M4s are lighter, faster, far more accurate and just a much better designed rifle that is easy to attach optics.
And we also left them a shot load of bad ass optics.

Registered
...Shit For Brains Joe is an under statement:

At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
  • 61,000 M203 Rounds
  • 20,040 Grenades
  • Howitzers
  • Mortars +1,000鈥檚 of Rounds
  • 162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
  • 16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
  • Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
  • Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
  • 10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
  • Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
  • Laser Aiming Units
  • Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
  • 2,520 Bombs
  • Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
  • Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
  • Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
  • Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
  • US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
...this is treason, just plain stupid, and why didn't the Military do the job-unless they were ordered not too....????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts