Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to make a sincere apology to those here who graciously welcomed me aboard here. The post I made in my first post was a huge mistake and was meant to be posted on another thread. Im extremely proud of my new to me model 84. I have high regards for those here on this board. I ask for your forgiveness. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

Registered
I would love to make a sincere apology to those here who graciously welcomed me aboard here. The post I made in my first post was a huge mistake and was meant to be posted on another thread. Im extremely proud of my new to me model 84. I have high regards for those here on this board. I ask for your forgiveness. Thanks again for the nice welcome.
no worries. if you use the three dots in the top right hand corner of the post you can edit the wording you used to be able to delete your own posts but not sure if that's still available...

Reactions: stockmaker and JC45

Registered
Yeah, there are trolls at every turn. Try not to let them get under your skin. Some forums are better than others. You鈥檒l find that ignorance seems to cluster together like a tumor in certain places. I鈥檓 on like 9 gun forums and I鈥檝e got a short fused to begin with. Wouldn鈥檛 be the first time I鈥檇 said something meant for someone else.

Registered
Takes a good man to admit a mistake! Lots of folks just won鈥檛 do it!!! You just earned a lot of respect in my book! Welcome home brother!

Registered
And now on for a long and difficult search for a different stock.
Here's a stock for ya :)

Beard Gesture Fawn Fun Marines

Just kidding. I must have missed your peccadillo. Whatever it was, we have all posted something in the wrong place or post a rash response. In the immortal words of Dale Carnegie... When you make a mistake admit it and apologize. Most people graciously accept and quickly forget it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts