Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Again, if it doesn’t cover the trigger completely your asking for a negligent discharge. Safety’s have been known to accidentally get snickt off and even a double action trigger can be pulled by something when holstering. To each their own but I have three rules with holsters.
1) it has to attach solid and not move.
2) it must retain the weapon.
3) it must cover the trigger AND guard completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is why with these you remove it from the belt and put it on gun then slide whole unit into pants.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is why with these you remove it from the belt and put it on gun then slide whole unit into pants.
Besides the uncovered side is towards the body, and the body is the other side of the holster. Unless one had spikes on their body like some lizards this shouldn't be a hazzard.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Besides the uncovered side is towards the body, and the body is the other side of the holster. Unless one had spikes on their body like some lizards this shouldn't be a hazzard.
Any exposed trigger is a hazard. They make a similar clip that covers both sides, can’t remember who makes it. Some people carry in their pockets without a holster. Those are usually the negligent discharge people. Same thing can happen even if it’s against your body. It can still catch on underwear, T-Shirt are you going to take that chance? Not me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Any exposed trigger is a hazard. They make a similar clip that covers both sides, can’t remember who makes it. Some people carry in their pockets without a holster. Those are usually the negligent discharge people. Same thing can happen even if it’s against your body. It can still catch on underwear, T-Shirt are you going to take that chance? Not me.

Well there are thousands of these gun clips out there and I have no knowledge of anyone having a neglected discharge from them. If there was an issue some lawyer would of made a million off of that.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Some people like those.
I like leather.

An exposed gun inside my pants with a 1911 style safety and exposed trigger rubbing against me as I sit and stand makes me worry about blowing my "two bits" off.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well there are thousands of these gun clips out there and I have no knowledge of anyone having a neglected discharge from them. If there was an issue some lawyer would of made a million off of that.
Besides my favorite concealed carry is inside of a pocket holster, but those don't work so well with summer wear.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I never saw those. I just ordered one from optics planet.
$44.99 on the website.
SELECT YOUR MAKE/MODEL: Required
SELECT YOUR CALIBER:
SELECT YOUR BARREL LENGTH:

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
Leather all the way!

I can't believe this thread is still dragging on...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anybody familiar with milt sparks axiom owb? considering one for my pro carry 2. I know their pricy but understand the quality is superb.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts