Kimber Talk Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
WLW holsters are pricey, but you get what you pay for. Top quality leather holsters to carry my pricey pistols is worth it to me :) .
That might be true but I love my versacarry zero bulk pro. The retention is great and like the name says is extremely light. And they don't announce the fact you have a gun thru their bulk.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
After going through about 5 different brand holsters I finally woke up, I have 3 WLW holsters. In the long run a quality well-built holster will be the cheapest holster you can buy. My OWB Predator is 6 years old, it's worn every day. It carries my Kimber Tactical Ultra, it holds the gun as securely as it did when it was new.

·
Registered
167 Posts
After going through about 5 different brand holsters I finally woke up, I have 3 WLW holsters. In the long run a quality well-built holster will be the cheapest holster you can buy. My OWB Predator is 6 years old, it's worn every day. It carries my Kimber Tactical Ultra, it holds the gun as securely as it did when it was new. View attachment 125730
It might sound stupid to you but what holds your gun in the holster? Gravity? With the versacarry zero bulk pro it is held in with the plastic pin inside the barrel and the magnet in the leather. You could hang me by my feet and gun isn't coming out.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
The gun is held in the holster by the way the back of the holster is molded, if you look closely you can see where the slide sits. I have held holster gun upside down and shook it many times trying to see if it would come loose, it never has. If the holster is made right you don't need straps, clips or magnets to hold it in the holster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the one i got for my micro 9 is a maxx carry off amazon. i liked it so much i bought one for my shield plus as well. very comfortable to carry all day long. price is great too

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
After going through about 5 different brand holsters I finally woke up, I have 3 WLW holsters. In the long run a quality well-built holster will be the cheapest holster you can buy. My OWB Predator is 6 years old, it's worn every day. It carries my Kimber Tactical Ultra, it holds the gun as securely as it did when it was new. View attachment 125730
Chuck, you posted pictures. That’s a rare occurrence.

·
Registered
167 Posts
the one i got for my micro 9 is a maxx carry off amazon. i liked it so much i bought one for my shield plus as well. very comfortable to carry all day long. price is great too
I ordered a Azula Wallet holster. It looks like a wallet from one side and a holster from other. Think it might be what I want for wearing in pants pocket in cargo shorts.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts