Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined today after stumbling across the forum. I have been a Kimber fan for many years and was a member of another Kimber Forum many years ago that I believe folded. Look forward to participating with everyone here!:)

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Welcome from rainy northern Ohio. Pull up a chair and pour yourself an adult beverage! Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Mattel45.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome, from the Free State of Georgia

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber Forum Mattel45. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am shooting my Kimber 10mm quite a bit - just love that gun. I also carry a Kimber HDII in .38 Super. I consider this round to be an outstanding defensive round with the right bullet and load (hot). You can carry 10 or 11 rounds in the gun, get three inch accuracy at 25 yards easily and mine runs like a sewing machine. I also carry a Colt Commander in .45 and a S&W 65 from time to time. All great guns.

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am shooting my Kimber 10mm quite a bit - just love that gun. I also carry a Kimber HDII in .38 Super. I consider this round to be an outstanding defensive round with the right bullet and load (hot). You can carry 10 or 11 rounds in the gun, get three inch accuracy at 25 yards easily and mine runs like a sewing machine. I also carry a Colt Commander in .45 and a S&W 65 from time to time. All great guns.
My 3" S&W 65 is probably my favorite handgun.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to the forum from Schofield Barracks, Hawaii!! :D (Usually from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!! Visiting my grandkids in Hawaii!!) :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts