Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another lowly coward gunned down young children at an elementary school in Texas. My heart goes out to the families.

The gun grabbing vermin will blame this tragedy on the inaminate gun rather than the sick twisted mind of this coward.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Just in time.

Elections upcoming, USSC about to drop NYSRPA v Bruen, Roe v Wade.
Dems pushing more gun control...
Time for a few mass shootings to keep the focus off the gas and oil land lease ban and the FDA shutting down baby formula manufacturers.
Let's go Brandon.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Let's see how the liberal media spins this one since it does not fit the narrative of white privilege and systemic racism. A Hispanic killing presumably mostly Hispanic kids in a hispanic community.

Super sad that it happened but the Demoncrats Moto is "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Gods peace to those poor kids and teachers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just in time.

Elections upcoming, USSC about to drop NYSRPA v Bruen, Roe v Wade.
Dems pushing more gun control...
Time for a few mass shootings to keep the focus off the gas and oil land lease ban and the FDA shutting down baby formula manufacturers.
Let's go Brandon.
I think I know why. On Newsmax a lady was talking about the shooting. She said that a lot of the kids that were shot were border patrol kids. Now did he have a truck that could cost maybe $25,000 or more. He is only 18 years old. I think Mex drug people.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Let's see how the liberal media spins this one since it does not fit the narrative of white privilege and systemic racism. A Hispanic killing presumably mostly Hispanic kids in a hispanic community.

Super sad that it happened but the Demoncrats Moto is "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Gods peace to those poor kids and teachers.
To bad it wasn’t the current administration That got gunned down

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
As a legal owner of several AR rifles and working the gun counter at the local sporting goods store (gun lobby) I bet my wife how long it would take the President to blame me for this tragedy. I think it was the third sentence in.
Pray for all the victims in this madness.
If you own guns and believe in freedom and America, you are already being blamed.
You have openly been labeled a terrorist.
If you also happen to be white, you are the biggest threat to democracy this country faces.

Act accordingly.
FJB.

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Here comes the bullshit.

Says he bought 2 rifles (Daniel Defense) and almost 400 rounds of ammo worth $4,000 on the week of his 28th birthday.

Then the article claims he worked at Wendy's, was kicked out of his home, and was bullied for his appearance in school because he looked "poor".

So some poor kid who worked at a fast food restaurant, was homeless, and could afford to drop $4k on high end guns and ammo the same week he turned 18?

You would have to be a fucking idiot to believe that shit.

This was set up.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
I have heard the Tranny story is incorrect. It's based on some pics that may or may not be the same person as the killer.
However with the propaganda machine running full tilt, I don't have a clue.

I do wonder where a kid that was ridiculed for being poor come up with $4k for a pair of DDM4 V7s and 400 rounds of ammo the same week he turned 18.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have heard the Tranny story is incorrect. It's based on some pics that may or may not be the same person as the killer.
However with the propaganda machine running full tilt, I don't have a clue.

I do wonder where a kid that was ridiculed for being poor come up with $4k for a pair of DDM4 V7s and 400 rounds of ammo the same week he turned 18.
Maybe I need to go and work at Wendy's. They must pay very good.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

Old thread. Seems appropriate again. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Aviator

·
Banned
3,384 Posts

Old thread. Seems appropriate again. Unfortunately.
I am close friends with lots of LEOS, including the county Sheriff. I am a huge supporter of law enforcement, when handled within the constitutional rights of the citizens who employ them.
Thay said, they are the last people I want handling social work.

It's a tough job that requires intelligence and restraint.
Cops make the news when they utilize neither.

This current situation should be addressed as the tragedy it is, not a political tool.

Want to blame someone?
The Grandmother who raised the drug addicted mother of the shooter, was charged with raising the addict's child.
What did anyone expect would happen?
That she would raise an alterboy?
What would give any sane person that idea?

So now the Democrats want 1.9 billion to harden the White house and Capitol... But not schools?

Reactions: Aviator

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
I wonder if it really has anything to do with schools. Probably got something coming that they figure will upset a bunch of people.
It's about taking the guns.

They can't finish the plan without taking the guns.
They will sacrifice every one of our children to do it, or they will brainwash them with total control of the educational system.

They have to remove our ability to fight back.

You think shit is crazy now?

Imagine if they were the only ones with guns.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts