Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I realized earlier today that I could not name our Secretary of State!!! I'm not making excuses for my lack of political awareness but this guy doesn't get much press does he? Am I missing it or does he maintain a kinda low profile???
Just wondering...

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hahahaha
You've got to be kidding!
Hint: he isn't new to the political scene...

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Hahahaha
You've got to be kidding!
Hint: he isn't new to the political scene...
But he is a useless tw*t….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Never heard of him!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
He was Deputy Secretary of State under John Kerry, during the Obama Admin.
He's a commie war hawk.

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
146 Posts
...I realized earlier today that I could not name our Secretary of State!!! I'm not making excuses for my lack of political awareness but this guy doesn't get much press does he? Am I missing it or does he maintain a kinda low profile???
Just wondering...
You are not alone. Although I don't have any data to prove it I would guess 80% of the population could not name him...or it, since we are getting away from male/female designations.

·
Registered
907 Posts
He'd have to be to work for Kerry. Has anyone noticed that this is looking like the Obama administration? Joe's a puppet.
Remember the video of obamabinbiden stating that he is controlling the show from behind the scene. Comrade biden has said that he talks to obamabinbiden every day. If one watches the History Channel show on the Titans of Industry part 2, concerning FDR vs. the Titans, it is exactly what is happening in this comrade biden fiasco. comrade biden is destroying the financial, and political system, so that the country will be brought back as a commie state, just as comrade trudeau in Ottawa has stated.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...great pic OKB :)
I think the prospect of having strings that get pulled goes with the job. Maybe Tilerson had his own ideas? It's more the fact that Blinken is almost never heard of in the news that makes me curious? Just seems unusual???

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Was it not Blinken that allowed the CCP (Commie Chi-na) dude at the AK meeting recently to lecture him/us/the USA on human rights issues, citing the BLM crap here and basically making him cow down to them?

Yeah, that's him alrighty, another part of the Biden Puppet Puzzle that now masquerades as our "government". Chip chip chip.....death by a thousand cuts...... Now consider the complete idiot Biden put in charge of the ATF! Can you say "Chipman"? Chip, chip.......

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
...I'm going to take your word for it Rick 'cause I didn't see or hear anything about it? I'm sure it was covered somewhere but it was off my radar. Truthfully I can admit to being a little "wore out" with the political press and news. It's been a long year as far as frustration with the situation goes.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Bidens ATF head David Chipman.
527dde32-a5cb-424f-84fd-e21e85917372_600x276.png

Those ashes he is bravely posing in front of, are the burned bodies of the children and families he helped kill at Waco.

Reactions: motormac
1 - 13 of 13 Posts