Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This trial is a reflection of how the state would like to view all self defense shootings
Is anyone following this?

Yesterday the state put up their finest star witnesses... Cop that pepper sprayed Kyle, one of the lead detectives, and lefty Grosskreutz the assailant that Kyle shot in the foream, after he pointed a gun at Kyle.

Some highlights of the case were the Cop admitting he assaulted Kyle with the pepper spray, the lead detective intentionally ignored search warrants and allowed exculpatory evidence get destroyed.....
And Lefty admitted on the stand that Kyle only fired in self defense.

That was the PROSECUTIONS witnesses.

The defense hasnt even started their case.

The judge is a straight shooter, and isnt allowing any fuckery.

Watching the scales of justice being calibrated in real time is a rare and beautiful thing.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
At this point I've seen somewhere around ten hours, probably more I'm not counting. It becomes more obvious every day that this never should have gone to trial in the first place. That said, our justice system is so broken I don't think it matters one bit.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this point I've seen somewhere around ten hours, probably more I'm not counting. It becomes more obvious every day that this never should have gone to trial in the first place. That said, our justice system is so broken I don't think it matters one bit.
There is no way on earth that judge lets Kyle get hammered.
The Prosecution hasn't made a case, and their star witness testified that Kyle only shot in self defense. Binger (prosecutor) bowed his head and facepalmed....lol.
Judge is gonna toss it is my guess.
He's just waiting for the right time so it stays done.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Well, from what I've seen, the main thing he has going for him is that the case is closer to winter than summer. Rioters tend to be less active when it's shitty out, and they decide who's guilty or innocent these days.

Reactions: wayne

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Whelp, I’m thinking a tad different. He may not get prosecuted for self defense after the idiots said he did so.

But here is an under aged kid that crossed a state line with an evil black rifle that someone bought for him illegally most likely.
I was shocked that his Call of Duty skills were so well executed, it looked like right out of a movie.

Imho, he should never have been there. It was a noble gesture. If he was in his own state, legally acquired the gun and was properly licensed to cross state lines, then, well…. But still a sticky situation in this day and age of anti 2a asshats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wayne

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Didn't cross state line with the rifle. It was legally purchased in the state he used it in and technically he was legally allowed to be there with it. But none of that matters. The media are behaving like the dirty dirty smear merchants that they are, and what the Antifa believes and how ambitious they are will decide his fate.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I thought he was under age? 17?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy shit!
The photographer just testified that the prosecution tried to manipulate his sworn statement before the trial!
This is a massacre.
Is the slaughter rule in effect for litigation?

Where's our resident attorney at?
He would enjoy this.

Live stream to Rittenhouse trial.

Reactions: MLeake

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought he was under age? 17?

You should watch the trial and ignore the media that lies to you daily.

He was legal to own and posses the rifle.
17 is good to go under WI law.
He did not cross state lines.
He had every right to be there just like everyone else.
Curfew bullshit was tossed out by Judge.
The rioters shouldnt have been there, and shouldn't have attacked him.

Prosecution witnesses all got caught lying on the stand.
Prosecution witnessed basically resigned Kyle acted in self defense.
Prosecutor got caught trying to manipulate witness statements prior to testimony.

Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi should be called the "anklebreaker" because he is killing the prosecution on the cross.
😎🤘

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
I've been watching it off and on, the judge is actually thinking and could declare a directed verdict. I would really be surprised if Kyle was found guilty of anything.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
At this point I'm only watching because the judge is occasionally hilarious. I lost 95% of my naive faith in our "justice" system three decades ago. After Chauvin, I put the final nail in that coffin.

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been watching it off and on, the judge is actually thinking and could declare a directed verdict. I would really be surprised if Kyle was found guilty of anything.
If the defense requests directed verdict, there is some rule that affects the ability for an appeal if the judge doesn't agree.

I personally think the Judge would agree.

Either way, the judge can still render a directed verdict even after the jury decides the case.

Kyle will walk, and I will donate to the fund that buys him a new rifle.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Search Kyle Rittenhouse Trial on YouTube and find a couple of different feeds, I watch it on PBS.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Go to Youtube.

In search bar, enter "Rittenhouse".

By now- if you have a reasonable connection- it should already be suggesting " Rittenhouse trial". Click on that. More hours of coverage will pop up than you have to invest.

I suggest you narrow your attention to the "day 1", "day 2", etc results.

Go to town.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ninja what channel are you watching the trial on?
I posted the link above.
You can scroll back and watch earlier testimony.

Youtube has several live feeds, some with commentary, some just the trial.

It's more of an entertainment at this point.
The prosecution hasn't presented any evidence of Kyle commiting any crime at all.
Not a single shred of evidence.

ADA LittleBinger and the fat man are commiting career suicide and live streaming it.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I wouldn't worry about them, they're "too big to fail".

1 - 20 of 190 Posts