Kimber Talk Forums banner
181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just read that the only looting after the trial occurred in Chicago although there were marches in the blue cities as everyone predicted. However Chicago is a shit-hole city anyway.

Kyle Rittenhouse may have done what those governors and mayors couldn't do. From what I have read so far, there was no arson. Of course the news may not be out yet but I haven't read about any violence except in Chicago. Should he be awarded the Freedom Medal?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like this Judge.
He's a straight shooter, but OJ would have walked. And he should have.
Even though he was guilty of murder, the state failed to present a solid case.

The problem with OJ's trial was the inept prosecution, and LAPD detectives that planted evidence.
The prosecution's hubris and LAPDs corrupt actions let a killer walk free.
The Judge didnt have a choice.
Karma wins though...
OJ ended up doing 9 years for armed robbery and just got released in 2017. He's still on parole.

The case really evolved around the glove "if it don't fit, acquit." Now, give yourself a little test. Put on a pair of rubber gloves (the ones you use when you clean your evil guns). Next, go get your leather driving gloves (you know the ones that have a snug ft. Now try to put those gloves on over your rubber gloves. I say "try" because you can't. The Judge should never have let that charade go on. Why the rubber gloves? Because they didn't want to contaminate the evidence? BS There was no more evidence to in the gloves; it was already collected. .If the Judge on the Rittenhaus trial was sitting on OJs Trial, OJ would be sitting in prison right now.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
People wear rubber gloves to clean their guns?! I mean, I could see latex- I don't do that either, but I could see it- but... rubber...?

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
172 Posts
People wear rubber gloves to clean their guns?! I mean, I could see latex- I don't do that either, but I could see it- but... rubber...?
Same thing. Latex, rubber, white cloth for weapons cleanness inspections. Maybe a poor use of the word, but the damn same. It can't be done no matter what you call them.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
My driving gloves fit snug, and I have no trouble getting them on over exam gloves. Getting them off and not taking the latex with 'em is another story, but they go on well enough.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Been using 5mil nitrile disposable gloves when cleaning guns for many years. Hold up well to cleaning chemicals and lubes. They used to be around $5/100 at Harbor Freight. Of course the price is has gone up since the pandemic.

Hand Product Font Gesture Thumb

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
The case really evolved around the glove "if it don't fit, acquit." Now, give yourself a little test. Put on a pair of rubber gloves (the ones you use when you clean your evil guns). Next, go get your leather driving gloves (you know the ones that have a snug ft. Now try to put those gloves on over your rubber gloves. I say "try" because you can't. The Judge should never have let that charade go on. Why the rubber gloves? Because they didn't want to contaminate the evidence? BS There was no more evidence to in the gloves; it was already collected. .If the Judge on the Rittenhaus trial was sitting on OJs Trial, OJ would be sitting in prison right now.
Detective Mark Fuhrman lied during testimony in the OJ trial, and was accused of planting the bloody glove, then invoked the 5th amendment when asked about it on the stand.
The LAPD tried to cover up past interviews with Fuhrman during his attempts to get a screenplay produced, where he bragged about beating "N"'s to get confessions and repeatedly used racial epithets to describe blacks.

I watched that trial too.
OJ walked because of a corrupt police dept, and a lazy prosecution that was more interested in publicity and stardom, than doing their jobs.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts