Kimber Talk Forums banner
141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone notice the AR the prosecutor is holding has the 1911 rail, but lacks any kind of iron or optical sights?
My thoughts were that the defense could have made the point that if Kyle intended to kill, wouldn't he have bought a rifle with sights on it? But photos of Rittenhouse on the street show some kind of sight mounted. I don't know why they would have removed it for the trial.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
My thoughts were that the defense could have made the point that if Kyle intended to kill, wouldn't he have bought a rifle with sights on it? But photos of Rittenhouse on the street show some kind of sight mounted. I don't know why they would have removed it for the trial.
Maybe its not the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Kyle had a red dot optic mounted in the rifle.

The professional cop that recovered the rifle testified that he tampered with evidence and removed the optic.....wait for it...because it wouldn't fit in the box he had.

He testified to all of this as a witness for the prosecution.
I shit you not.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
The prosecutor didn't break all of the gun safety laws because he doesn't know them. He did it because he knew he could get away with it (and he did) to bait his more gun-savvy apponents into freaking out about him pointing a gun at people. I shouldn't have to explain why.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
The prosecutor didn't break all of the gun safety laws because he doesn't know them. He did it because he knew he could get away with it (and he did) to bait his more gun-savvy apponents into freaking out about him pointing a gun at people. I shouldn't have to explain why.
He raised the gun in an attempt to intimidate the jury.
Thats the same reason he kept dragging it out, over and over during the trial.

He pointed it at them with his finger on the trigger, becaue he is an arrogant dumbass with zero knowledge of gun safety.
It didnt have the desired effect.

It only confirmed his completeack of regard for anyone's safety, and his utter incompetence.

My guess is that the jury will find Kyle innocent, and are waiting to announce the verdict during daylight hours, rather than inciting a riot at midnight.
I also think if the jury is hung, the judge will toss this shit with prejudice, becaue the prosecution doesn't have a case.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Tonight, I found out this jury is not sequestered.
This means conviction.
Second dumbest fucking move in a court room I ever saw.

Second Point - the "Jump Kick Man" they kept referring to was actually known by name to the prosecution. He has/had a pending charge and offered to testify for a plea bargain. The State turned down his offer. The state then did not disclose the name of Jump Kick Man to the defense. This is prosecutorial misconduct. It is an automatically appealable issue. It is enough to declare a mistrial with prejudice. It is enough to the both prosecutors disbarred.
(In Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), prosecutors suppressed evidence favorable to the defendant that might have led to a not guilty verdict. ) This is a discovery violation. Essentially, it is hiding evidence whether or not it is favorable to the defense.

If the defense finds out this is true, which I believe they will, they should move for heavy sanctions.

One of the Ethics rules (Yes, there are ethics rules for lawyers) is that if they find another lawyer who is operating outside the law, they are duty bound to turn them over to the state bar association of face sanctions themselves. (Not that it ever happens but it is there.)

It doesn't matter if he is found guilty or is acquitted. The city will burn either way.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
I heard there was a problem with 2 jurors last night, they were holding everything up because they are afraid for their lives and families.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I heard there was a problem with 2 jurors last night, they were holding everything up because they are afraid for their lives and families.
The source for that is Jack Posobiec.

Im not sure how he or anyone else wpuld know that.

Reactions: Short Fuse

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Judge said this was the most complicated case in his memory.

While I think Kyle should be acquitted based on the facts, it would not surprise me if the jury came back with a conviction on one or more charges.

As far as... "It doesn't matter if he is found guilty or is acquitted. The city will burn either way." Same was predicted during the Chauvin trial. Bonk.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Jury is looking for an excuse for a guilty verdict

Prosecution withheld higher resolution video evidence of the scene they are basing their entire case on.
Thats illegal.
Defendants have the right to face tje evidence against them.

Want a theory on what really went down?

Zaminski was an FBI asset who planned to murder Kyle and the FBI drone was set t ofilm it happening.
Kyle was told to go alone to the Carsource location. Zaminski ordered Rosenbaum to murder him.
FBI had drone in place to pointed at that exact location prior to any of this happening. in orser to film Kyle's execution.
However Kyle was not having it, and acted with a cool head, smoking Rosenbaum.
Huber acted next and also got shot after trying to murder Kyle, then Grosskreutz went in using an illegal military tactic known as perfidy (false surrender to close distance and attack) to try and murder Kyle, and lost his bicep.

:oops:

Reactions: cousinmark

·
Registered
375 Posts
Prosecution withheld higher resolution video evidence of the scene they are basing their entire case on.
Thats illegal.

Zaminski was an FBI asset who planned to murder Kyle and the FBI drone was set t ofilm it happening.
Kyle was told to go alone to the Carsource location. Zaminski ordered Rosenbaum to murder him.
FBI had drone in place to pointed at that exact location prior to any of this happening. in orser to film Kyle's execution.
Huber acted next and also got shot after trying to murder Kyle, then Grosskreutz went in using an illegal military tactic known as perfidy (false surrender to close distance and attack) to try and murder Kyle, and lost his bicep.

I was only able to watch the trial starting about 30 minutes into Rittenhouse's direct examination.
Can any body tell me if Grosskreutz was impeached as a convicted felon? I have not seen that on the news.
He wasn't supposed to own a gun at all.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
I don't think he was, probably part of a deal for his testimony.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Thats illegal.

...sounds like that may be "classified"? Are you sure it's ok to discuss such intel on a public forum? The boys at "the Company" may not approve of the their little brothers at the FBI's covert ops being exposed? Just sayin.

On the video, and I'm just spitballing, I think it may have actually been accidentally sent or downloaded in a compressed form??? Now I haven't watched the trial like most of you, but from the clips and recaps I've seen/heard it don't look like there's a sharp crayon in the box?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
They claimed it was compressed cause it was sent from an iphone to android device.
This is all bs. Why would the defense want a mistrial? Unless they believe they have no chance in winning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
...sounds like that may be "classified"? Are you sure it's ok to discuss such intel on a public forum? The boys at "the Company" may not approve of the their little brothers at the FBI's covert ops being exposed? Just sayin.

On the video, and I'm just spitballing, I think it may have actually been accidentally sent or downloaded in a compressed form??? Now I haven't watched the trial like most of you, but from the clips and recaps I've seen/heard it don't look like there's a sharp crayon in the box?
Oh yeah?
Is that the office scuttlebutt at your branch?
😁

The left only THINKS they are smarter than everyone else.
Isn't that obvious by now?

As far as the video being tampered with, they also "accidentally" changed the name of the video.
And BTW, compressing from 1080 to 480 wasnt an accident or a by product of emailing/transferring the video.

Like I said above, Krause and Binger are lying fucks who think they are smarter than everyone else.
They aren't.

I think his pre-trial deposition probably cemented him into the position he wasn't shot until he pointed a gun at Rittenhouse. No desire to impeach that fact.
He wasnt charged.
He wasnt a felon when it happened but he had burglary charges pending, so he was a prohibited person and his CCW was revoked.
Worst they could do on a weapon charge would be carrying withput a CCW which is bullshit anyway.
Theyncouldncharge him.with attemptted murder or Agg. assault with a deadly weapon, but Binger is a commie, so that won't happen.

141 - 160 of 190 Posts