Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still thinking about what to put on my soon to be newest kimber with threaded barrel. I think the muzzle break isn't for me so now I am looking for suppressor information.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Here Ya Go!!!

I am far from an expert on suppressors. However, AAC, here in Georgia, is a major manufacturer of them. The Trading Place Pawn and Gun Range, here in Monroe, is an AAC stocking dealer. You can call the shop @ (770) 266-0281. Ask for Justin or the owner, Blake Knight. They can provide all the information you would ever want to have on suppressors. They can even set up the trust to get the tax stamp for suppressors and short barrel rifles.

You can check out their website at:
Search results for: 'aac supressors'

Tell them Keith referred you. They will take good care of you. ;););)

Reactions: Zoomybaby

·
Registered
40 Posts
you will need to get in contact with a class 3 FFL. They should be able to walk you through the process of getting a suppressor. Good information on ar15.com on the process also. Ohio just passed legalized hunting with suppressors this year.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Hey, Zoomy. If you get bored, this video is pretty good for general information about NFA and Class III. It's kind of long and not .45 or suppressor specific.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts