Kimber Talk Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
AND......the sad fact is that our Government allows this to happen! Pet food/treats or human food/treats as well as products/good sold here!

Years ago my wife wanted a new Christmas tree(artificial). So I went to a local big box home improvement store. Bought one with all the lights pre-installed on the branches. I put it together (didn't read the instructions) and it was awesome except the bottom section didn't light up! It was so bright I may have had to have a bucket of sunglasses by the door for those who entered our home! At any rate, I called the company to see if I could get a replacement lower section. All I wanted was to have them ship me the replacement part with an RMA return label. The lady said they did not have replacement parts in the US and that it was manufactured in China and they couldn't get parts from them. She did say she could send me lights and I could re-string them. LOL! I told her that was like buying a new car and finding out the brakes didn't work and them offering to send new brake parts for me to fix my new car!

Well, I decided to pack it back up into the box and take it back. It was tough but I did it and along the process, I looked through the instructions and noticed where it cautioned that the tree contained lead and recommended that we wash our hands throroughly after touching, This is a Christmas tree that little children and others will look at, play around, breath around and touch during the season!! Why would they use lead based materials unless they don't give a sh*t and we do know they persecute religious groups in their own country!!

And yet, our government allows them to sell sh*t here. I try to avoid it but it's almost impossible. There is a lot of foods that are raised in China so read labels!

I remember reading that during the recent Chinese Olympics, a street vendor that was selling a pork dish where 40% was actual pork and 60% was carboard chopped and soaked in a tenderizer solution and sold as all pork and people were eating this. They arrested him (?) and asked if he would eat it and he said no! Sad stuff!

They are HERE and up to no good and our government allows it to happen.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet pup and sad for the grief you are experiencing!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
My two "new girls", Lily and Ruby that will NEVER, EVER get served anything from the dog-eating, dog-killing Communists, NEVER!

I fear that someday when the shooting actually starts, it will be with these assholes from across the Pacific, trying to dominate the world. But they won't get to kill my girls with their poison!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Reactions: Aviator

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I can sympathize as we lost a dog to tainted food with Chinese ingredients about 14 years ago. My female Katie was petite and her first litter really drained her. For her next pregnancy (it wasn't planned) I was supplementing her normal dry food with top of the line canned stuff from the pet store. I'm not going to mention the brand because as it turned out many brands were effected. There was an ingredient from China that somehow produced the impression that the food was high in protein when tested? At the time I had a duplex close to campus here in Athens. As I traveled for work frequently I could have a room mate to look after things while I was away, win win kinda thing. My housemate at the time was a Japanese girl (she's a DR in Atlanta now) and her mom had been visiting from Japan. She fell in love with the pregnant Katie and was sad she needed to leave before the pups came. I flew home from KS the week the pups were due. I set up the laundry room as a nursery as it was late October and getting nippy outside and the pups were due at any moment. On a Saturday afternoon I was getting dinner ready and cut a small slice of steak off for Katie as a treat. My roommate was studying, my girlfriend (now wife ) was chilling. I put the steak on a saucer and brought it to Katie in the nursery. She looked up at me, put her head down and quietly died? The pups were never born and needless to say we were all traumatized. I buried Katie on a friends farm the next morning. My roommate's mom in Japan was put on antidepressants... A few weeks later it came out that the expensive food was recalled due to the impurity. It turned out there was a similar situation with human medicine from China and people died as a result. The guy in China who was deemed "responsible" was executed if I'm correct???
Here's the thing, today MOST of the vitamins and many pharmaceuticals as well either have ingredients or are produced in guess where? Yup China...

...here's a pic of Katie (left) Dusty, the dad (center) and TwoDot the wonder dog (on the right). This was a few weeks prior to that Saturday.
Just want to tell all of you that China owns Walmart. Walmart and China - Google Search

Just went to Walmart and I did ask about China and they said NO did not sale to China.
Aviator...........

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I WOULD EXPECT WALMARTS IN CHINA TO BE CHINA OWNED.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Looking at the label sometiimes is not obvious of the origin. Refrain from any food marked PRC - People Republic China. I learned the hard way when I lost one of my dogs.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Just want to tell all of you that China owns Walmart. Walmart and China - Google Search

Just went to Walmart and I did ask about China and they said NO did not sale to China.
Aviator...........
China may not physically own Walmart, but they have secured contracts to furnish the majority of goods Wal-Mart carries, including foodstuffs
Most of their suppliers are eother based in China or are Chinese PRC owned.

FWM.
China is asshoe.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks for all of the replies to my original posting, it had nothing to do with walmart, but i have not been in a walmart in 5 years and will not spend one dime there.
I have a new pup now, maybe we could put this thred to bed, ;) Thank you all.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Thread closed at OP's request

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.