Just in case. Is it actually bluing? People through that word around if anything is black, blue, etc.
- If it is blue, what he said. ^
- If it's black, Casey makes that too.
- If it is black and aluminum, there is Aluminum Black, also Casey, only for Aluminum. It is not ink or paint. Its a chemical reaction to aluminum that turns it black.
- If it's Royal Blue, you are sol. Send it out.
- If it's cheapo, use Black Sharpie.
- If it's different color, send it our for Cerakote.
Ok, I got carried away. Sorry!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.