Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack Daniels single barrel is my choice tonight although it looks like I might be drinking alone.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Grandkids in the house. Tonight is a B&T night.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm glad to see I'm not drinking alone. I thought somebody pulled a fire alarm and everyone evacuated the internet.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Sweet Tea here. I know I am not in charge of anything but I was just wondering why we have two identical threads?

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet Tea here. I know I am not in charge of anything but I was just wondering why we have two identical threads?
New bottle, new thread I couldn't bring myself to mix Buffalo Trace with Elmer T Lee, Jack Daniels single barrel, Knob Creek or Makers Mark etc.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Bought some root beer flavored vodka today - looking forward to finding things to mix it with. For now looks like margaritas with dinner. Headed out to a local mexican restaurant for dinner - It's our anniversary.

16 years of being married to the perfect man for me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful evening.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
New bottle, new thread I couldn't bring myself to mix Buffalo Trace with Elmer T Lee, Jack Daniels single barrel, Knob Creek or Makers Mark etc.
OK.:confused: Just seemed like it would have been merged if it had not been started by a moderator. Your site your rules. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK.:confused: Just seemed like it would have been merged if it had not been started by a moderator. Your site your rules. Thanks

I'm sorry man, it's got nothing to do with me being a moderator, we've had a lot of these threads started by members. It's not my site and I don't make the rules I only work here. Again I'm sorry if this bothers you in any way, that wasn't my intention.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts

I'm sorry man, it's got nothing to do with me being a moderator, we've had a lot of these threads started by members. It's not my site and I don't make the rules I only work here. Again I'm sorry if this bothers you in any way, that wasn't my intention.
It does not bother me. Just all the posts about not hijacking threads and using things to tag posts and keep the site more organized and easy to read it just seemed a little odd to me that a moderator would start an identical thread. I got nothing but time. I am not trying to cause a problem, just asking whats up.
You explained it and that's cool.

Reactions: Islander

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Bought some root beer flavored vodka today - looking forward to finding things to mix it with. For now looks like margaritas with dinner. Headed out to a local mexican restaurant for dinner - It's our anniversary.

16 years of being married to the perfect man for me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

Congrats to you and your husband Chickadee..

·
Registered
868 Posts
Jack Daniels single barrel is my choice tonight although it looks like I might be drinking alone.
Another one that I got on Saturday Chuck. Never tried it. Will be soon tho. I also got a Remy Champagne Cognac still waiting. It's about time my brothers bought me some decent booze.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Root Beer flavored Vodka? I know they have all kinds of flavored vodka but this is the first I have heard of this! I'm sorry but it just doesn't sound very good. But who am I to judge, plus I would be willing to try it. I made a face when I heard about Crown Royal Maple. Now I take a shot ( or three) whenever the moment inspires me.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Root Beer flavored Vodka? I know they have all kinds of flavored vodka but this is the first I have heard of this! I'm sorry but it just doesn't sound very good. But who am I to judge, plus I would be willing to try it. I made a face when I heard about Crown Royal Maple. Now I take a shot ( or three) whenever the moment inspires me.
I've seen that, looks yummy. I bought a bottle of Honey Jack as my friends wife loves the stuff. Very sweet, not bad on the rocks after being watered down. Hardest part was getting the cap off the next time as it was glued shut.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another one that I got on Saturday Chuck. Never tried it. Will be soon tho. I also got a Remy Champagne Cognac still waiting. It's about time my brothers bought me some decent booze.
I think you'll like the Jack single barrel.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've seen that, looks yummy. I bought a bottle of Honey Jack as my friends wife loves the stuff. Very sweet, not bad on the rocks after being watered down. Hardest part was getting the cap off the next time as it was glued shut.
I tried a bottle of Honey Jack when it first came out, I took one sip and dumped the rest. I didn't care for it at all, I gave the bottle to my daughter in law, she liked it. Another one I tried was Jim Beam Red Stag, that was better, I liked the flavor but still way too sweet. My son got the bright idea of mixing the 750ml bottle of Red Stag with a 1.75L bottle of Jim Beam and it worked out great. We got the flavor without the over bearing sweetness, it turned out to be the hit of the party.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Grandkids are now in Wisconsin. Looks like I may get a visit from Elijah .... soon.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I tried a bottle of Honey Jack when it first came out, I took one sip and dumped the rest. I didn't care for it at all, I gave the bottle to my daughter in law, she liked it. Another one I tried was Jim Beam Red Stag, that was better, I liked the flavor but still way too sweet. My son got the bright idea of mixing the 750ml bottle of Red Stag with a 1.75L bottle of Jim Beam and it worked out great. We got the flavor without the over bearing sweetness, it turned out to be the hit of the party.
Makes sense, it may be a girly drink. I bought it because my neighbor said she loved the stuff. When we were over there for dinner I brought it for her and she poured me one on the rocks. The bottle stayed with her.
Nothing I have tried has come too close to the Crown XO I sipped the other night. I think I paid $250 for that bottle as a gift to "baby brother". Damn, it was actually worth it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts