Kimber Talk Forums banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I saw small pistol primers online for $60 a thousand including shipping. And they had lots in stock.
Did you notice where they were shipping from? I saw a similar deal, but the seller was in Canada and wouldn’t ship to US. If it’s a US seller, I’d like some of that action too!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Did you notice where they were shipping from? I saw a similar deal, but the seller was in Canada and wouldn’t ship to US. If it’s a US seller, I’d like some of that action too!!!
From USA but from what I can see all sold out. They were CCI and I bought a thousand. Well post if I ever see that again. The place was a small gunshop in Ohio that had them at that price.

·
Registered
309 Posts
From USA but from what I can see all sold out. They were CCI and I bought a thousand. Well post if I ever see that again. The place was a small gunshop in Ohio that had them at that price.
Thanks! Appreciate it! Not surprising they didn’t last long!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm limited by policy to either Winchester Ranger, Speer Gold Dot, or Federal HST. We're permitted to carry 9mm, 40 cal, or 45 cal (in 147, 180, and 230 grains respectively).

My carry ammo is the Federal HST in 9mm. For my Kimber, I'll likely carry the HST ammo, also. Partly because I've taken part in ballistic tests and have seen its performance in the FBI tests first hand, and partly because I used to carry a Glock 21 on/off duty, so I've got a fair amount of HST in 45 left over, lol.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Federal Punch 124 grain JHP

81 - 87 of 87 Posts