Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1221 Posts

· Registered
5,638 Posts
My cold came back with a vengeance. All night long, I was either too hot or too cold. My wife and I fight over the Tylenol.
Chico, we were arguing about the home remedy mix yesterday. Something like 8oz hot water, 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey, splash of lemon and if you like it, a pinch of cyan(sp?) pepper.

Drink twice a day and it knocks out the winter 'crude' pretty fast.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. We are at 4 degrees, and estimates suggest a hi of 20 today. I have to go downtown Chicago tomorrow and they are estimating a high of ZERO. Already slipped on ice once this week, and pulled a muscle in my back (with my graceful save). Maybe the super cold will help.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. I finally thawed out (-32 yesterday at home) and it is +2 this morning.

OK, full transparency, I was down South (Peoria) for the last few days and yesterday, while it was -32 at home, it was a balmy -20 in Peoria. Hey, take the win where I can.

Should be 50+ in Peoria on Monday, and then 17 on Thursday, and then be sick by next Saturday.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. Looks like we are 50 degrees warmer than Thursday morning (that would be 20 so far) and heading into flood warnings.

I always used to say, "Mother nature put it there, let her take it away", so today is her proving she can do that pretty quickly. Hope the sump pumps can keep up.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. 22 with a high of 25 today, and maybe some flurries over night. At least the ice finally melted off most of the driveway. A few spots that need some sunshine, but much better than the last few days.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Gotta love spring in the Upper Midwest. I left my client in Central Illinois yesterday and it was 54. 100 miles North this morning and I have 5 on the thermometer.

1st pot of coffee is on and the conference calls start shortly.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. We are at 24 degrees, maybe increasing a couple of degrees, but the best part, it's already snowing. As Chuck mentions, 2-4" of new moisture. This all means I will be in the office, in the basement, oh let's see, sharpening a knife for the week, cleaning a couple of old fountain pens. Basically anything but going outside.

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. We are showing 33 degrees, pouring rain and heading to the upper 30's. I have to get my expenses done for the week and book travel for the next few weeks, then maybe spend some time outside (I need to check the shop)

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. We are at 32 degrees and the winds are already driving the dogs to the basement. Let me tell you, 7 dogs in the office can be fun.

John, Happy anniversary, and congrat's on the new truck. I get how hard it can be to find 'the one', truck or wife.

1 - 20 of 1221 Posts