Kimbertalk.com banner

6061 - 6070 of 6070 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Morning all -- 37 going to 52 in middle America today. Sun is out and it is breezy, but not as windy as yesterday. Looks like a good day to be out and around. Spring yard work is just around the corner, and I have mixed feelings.

·
Super Moderator
37,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,064
I'm calling it a night, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Morning folks. It's 39° out and raining, which it's supposed to do for well over half the day while it creeps up to 47. I wonder if I'm going to be working full days this week. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
‘Morning JBear, morning everyone, we had one hell of a rain storm last night. It’s 34 degrees and raining. The warm air mixing with the snow on the ground is causing some serious fog.

·
Super Moderator
37,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,067
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 31 in our little village which should be our high.

Reactions: CharlieW

·
Registered
450 Posts
Good morning! 41 here this morning but it is windy! Did I say its windy. So bad all the street lights are out. It will take 2 weeks for them to turn them back on. They are in no rush here in New Mexico.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Morning all -- 25 and sunny in middle America this AM headed to 55. Quiet start for March. Got a text message reminding me to head over for my first vaccine shot this morning. Have a great week.

6061 - 6070 of 6070 Posts