Kimber Talk Forums banner

6361 - 6380 of 6557 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Which now...?! Sounds like you have an interesting relationship with your neighbors. Mine are all pretty sure my place is an FBI black site or something, they don't come near it.

Anyway. 24° out this morning and should be 50 and sunny later. Nice day for a drive down to my watchmaker in Greenwich so he can crack open my most recent prize and tell me how it looks inside. Probably hit IKEA up on the way home since we didn't end up doing it last weekend, and maybe- if we haven't killed too much of the day yet- do some grocery shopping. Wish me luck.

·
Super Moderator
37,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,363 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 32 here in Dimondale headed for the low 60s today.

Which now...?! Sounds like you have an interesting relationship with your neighbors.
JBear, that's just something my father used to say when it was time to leave someplace.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Morning all -- warming up in middle America, 46 headed to 76. The fruit trees are blossoming and we have early tulips and other bright flowers showing up.

·
Super Moderator
37,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,368 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Morning folks. It's 28° out and should hit nearly 60 today. Going over to my parent's place later for an early dinner, Easter/Dad's birthday. After spending most of yesterday out and about the idea of going back out today doesn't really turn us on, but it should be a nice time. I expect there will be steaks on the grill. Regardless, these days are numbered, and best enjoyed while they last.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Morning everyone, it’s 37 degrees and we are going to get some rain showers before it gets sunny and goes up to 57.

Yesterday, my mother fell off a chair trying to get something out of a cabinet. She fractured her hip and shoulder. Last night she had surgery to repair her hip and it went well. In a few weeks she will be 82 and she’s in great shape so hopefully she will have a quick recovery. With covid only one person is allowed in the hospital per day and their hours suck, 1pm-7pm. Eventually she will have her phone so we can speak or FaceTime.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Morning everyone, it’s 37 degrees and we are going to get some rain showers before it gets sunny and goes up to 57.

Yesterday, my mother fell off a chair trying to get something out of a cabinet. She fractured her hip and shoulder. Last night she had surgery to repair her hip and it went well. In a few weeks she will be 82 and she’s in great shape so hopefully she will have a quick recovery. With covid only one person is allowed in the hospital per day and their hours suck, 1pm-7pm. Eventually she will have her phone so we can speak or FaceTime.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she get better soon!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Eventually she'll have her phone? Why eventually?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Morning all -- it is a beautiful morning in middle America, 50 headed to 79! We had a fun afternoon out with the three grandkids that live in town, and then a little birthday party for their dad, our son. Going to church for the first time in over a year, now that we are fully vaccinated; it will be good to see everybody. Then back to the house for more company and a great meal. Happy Easter everyone.

·
Registered
885 Posts
My Mother had broken her hip at age 82, and she did well, despite her full, right side paralysis from a stroke when she was 51. She lived to 91, and got around, as she did not give up on life, and did most everything for herself. My best to your Mother and your family.

6361 - 6380 of 6557 Posts